x5 resources games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• x5 resources games

Hello guys,

The thing is, games become much more interesting when reaching days 50-60 due to the increased income of resources which allows us
      to create an army with big variety of different units. But after around 55 days people often just leave because it's just too long.

Thus, I suggest to create classic games with x5 resources (like the x4 time) so we can build big front lines from the begin.

Thx
    • mois je trouve qu on ne devrais pas accéléré les carte en x4 ect mais juste les matière première et les usines en les développant mais que soie significative car a lors actuel si tu utilise le développement des usines militaire et de matière première tes vite a sec surtout en début de partie pour contré un adversaire il faut des troupe et pour ça il faut aussi produire sans parler des recherche 290px-Leclerc-openphotonet_PICT5993.JPG
      10 eme régiment :thumbsup:
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

Would completly eliminate strategy of game.

Part of winning is how wisely you allocate / prioritize your builds; researches; mobs; etc. based on scarce resources.
      Well, where is the strategy when you have almost nothing at the begin ? The game comes down to create the most effectives units. While when you have huge income you cannot just spam tanks or something else, you have to allocate your resources for a well thinked army, composed with a large combination of units in a sufficient number.
      Here's where the "real" strategy begins...

And what does it cost to try ? Maybe the players would like it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mango_____ ().

• Honestly this is just silly, resource management/ build orders/ prioritization are a skill for a reason.
      Frankly I tend to have the army composition that I want usually at day 20-25 with total unit count of about 100 units.
      Spending 55-60 days in a game is just insane and tbh I think that having 5 times the normal resources would just mean that I‘d have to annex additional cities simply for the sake of making use of the resources.

Honestly this seems more inspired by a mix of „Im bad at resource management and never get to build stuff“ and „I want a sandbox mode“.
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Strategy involves planning ahead with the constraints we face and resources we have. Due to the game giving us little at the beginning, each research we select, each building we build, each troop we mobilize, each choice we make is that much more impactful early on. By removing the need of resource management, misuse of resource is no longer punishing. Your "strategy" comes down to how active and spammy you are comparing to the opponent. I bet you haven't played any RTS games competitively. Early-game is considered to be much more important by some and requires different skill (one of which is resource management) than mid- and late-game.

What's your next suggestion? removing mobilization and research time? How about building the army with one click? Better yet, what about just doing rock-paper-scissor with the opponent instead of playing this game? It all comes down to that, doesn't it?

The post was edited 1 time, last by vynical ().

• @david roro I will ignore your posts as I consider it rude to answer in a different language. It means you understand the spoken language but you liberate choose not to respond in it.

Back to the topic: I agree with @Teburu @Buckeyechamp and @vynical.

You have to choose wisely what you do with your resources. Most players just spend it on the first thing the can research and build: mobile infantry. Smart players anticipate that step and get units that kill these units. And stratgic masterminds get units that kill units that kill...I hope you get the message.

On the other hand having limited resources is part of Dorados business plan.
      Unpatient little padawans spend their pocket money to get to build more units to attack the enemie. So your suggestion will be ignored or put aside if you are lucky enough to get a response from the Germanico NO bot.

I hardly lose a game due to bad strategy. If I lose then Gold is involved.

I consider myself a good strategist. Warchind my opponents planning 2 steps ahead. But if someone rushes me with 10 strike fighters
      on day 3 ...well not much I can do...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

@david roro I will ignore your posts as I consider it rude to answer in a different language. It means you understand the spoken language but you liberate choose not to respond in it.

Back to the topic: I agree with @Teburu @Buckeyechamp and @vynical.

You have to choose wisely what you do with your resources. Most players just spend it on the first thing the can research and build: mobile infantry. Smart players anticipate that step and get units that kill these units. And stratgic masterminds get units that kill units that kill...I hope you get the message.

On the other hand having limited resources is part of Dorados business plan.
      Unpatient little padawans spend their pocket money to get to build more units to attack the enemie. So your suggestion will be ignored or put aside if you are lucky enough to get a response from the Germanico NO bot.

I hardly lose a game due to bad strategy. If I lose then Gold is involved.

I consider myself a good strategist. Warchind my opponents planning 2 steps ahead. But if someone rushes me with 10 strike fighters
      on day 3 ...well not much I can do...

Well, did I said I want to "remove resource management" ? No.

I suggested a resource management on a bigger scale, which extends possibilities and makes the strategy deeper and harder.

But yes, limited resources is part of game's business plan so I dont really expect devs to consider the idea because of that. However, if it's nicely done it could go in the direction of game's business plan.
      The only remaining question is would players like that kind of games ? (in practice not right here on paper :) )

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mango_____ ().

• Mango_____ wrote:

Hello guys,

The thing is, games become much more interesting when reaching days 50-60 due to the increased income of resources which allows us
      to create an army with big variety of different units. But after around 55 days people often just leave because it's just too long.

Thus, I suggest to create classic games with x5 resources (like the x4 time) so we can build big front lines from the begin.

Thx
      I find that most players can easily build a giant and when I say giant I mean giant arsenal by that time, I myself included.
      If you find it a problem to mobilize enough by around then I got a few tips.

1. Conquer More Land
      Without land no more resource boosts unless you spam AI but to build AI you need Resources so just look at your neighbour and blow the war horn.

2. Manage your RSS Wisely
      Don't overproduce too early as then you're production will take a huge hit since it has to use RSS to keep your troops running.

3. Be smart about your moves. If you make a dumb move and per say attack a small country in a big coalition they'll probably aid their teammate and kill you so remember to calculate your moves smartly!

Hope this helped!
    • xXWolfXx wrote:

Mango_____ wrote:

Hello guys,

Thx
      I find that most players can easily build a giant and when I say giant I mean giant arsenal by that time, I myself included. If you find it a problem to mobilize enough by around then I got a few tips.

1. Conquer More Land
      Without land no more resource boosts unless you spam AI but to build AI you need Resources so just look at your neighbour and blow the war horn.

2. Manage your RSS Wisely
      Don't overproduce too early as then you're production will take a huge hit since it has to use RSS to keep your troops running.

3. Be smart about your moves. If you make a dumb move and per say attack a small country in a big coalition they'll probably aid their teammate and kill you so remember to calculate your moves smartly!

Hope this helped!
      Thank you for your advices, but I didnt maked this suggestion in order to make the game easier for me. I didnt lost my last 10-15 games, except against gold users.

It's about having a "giant army" earlier, before days 50-60 when people just leave despite they also have a "giant army", because they are "bored". At the end you have a huge army but you cannot really enjoy it because most of the players just "leaved"...
    • yeah i know this feeling. You build a massive army...you habe the biggest balls. Then you explode with brute force on the firat enemie just to notice he has only some inf and tanks...and at the same moment the rest of the players just go archive...

I sometimes try.to animate them.with the newspaper...but they are just to scared...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Pointedly, this ain't never gonna happen because it runs contrary to Dorado's business model.

What's the incentive for people to buy gold and pay their salaries/keep the lights on, if resources are 5X more available?

This would decrease gold purchased meaning: No F'N way this happens
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD