Fighing Inactivity ...again

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fighing Inactivity ...again

Hi,
      I know this is not new but we all suffer and want to help Dorado to bring joy to the game and keep it alive. In the moment inactivity bothers me more then Golders. I play most game as PvE fighting 4-6 real players and rest is farming AI controlled userxxxxx land.

So here are some ideas of which I hope rhey come to Dorados attention and get evaluated and in the best case implemented. Please feel free to comment or add your ideas to make this a big list.

1. less maps. Do we really need 10 new games red vs blue(4x speed) simultanously open?

2. A preview on the country when you pick it. When players see what they get ( especially if the game is already runnong in day 2+) then they dont get surprised

3. The possility to leave a game and free the spot. This can also be automatically. Player doesnt build or research in the first hour? > Automatic remove
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

1. less maps. Do we really need 10 new games red vs blue(4x speed) simultanously open?

2. A preview on the country when you pick it. When players see what they get ( especially if the game is already runnong in day 2+) then they dont get surprised

3. The possility to leave a game and free the spot. This can also be automatically. Player doesnt build or research in the first hour? > Automatic remove
      Less Maps?
      I am guessing that the developers adjust those numbers based on demand, or the amount of gold spent.

Preview?
      Got my vote.
      Although the level of preview can be used by friends to aid those already in the game.
      Sort of a cheap and fast spy network.

Dump Player Faster?
      I don't mind this one, but I don't have the statistics the devs do for player periods of inactivity.
      If there are a number of players that jump in, move on to other game instances immediately, then return to this game instance to spend accumulated resources, then I wonder.
    • check the maos there shoukd be only 1 open of each kind for day 1. Rest mesns they are not filling up because to be honest: i dont jumo ibto a fame with only 3 spots left...most certainly you get only rubbish...bt with preview.

I know there might be s chance to exploit preview. But it ist there already anyway if you really wanne do it.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Agree so many games and seeing peoples ranks (high) compared to success (low) in regards to win pct anf K/D; prov won/loss etc. People are playing 40 games at a time hoping something will stick to the wall and get rank 150 because they "play" 1000 games.

#1 ranked player in game has a below 1- 1 kill ratio lol. but has 1500+ games.

I am about due for another break as 90 pct of games end up being very little fun/challenge.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Eren Yeager wrote:

I think the easiest and best way to fight this problem is to make, say 50% of games have a level 20 requirement. This way there'd still be room for new players and the inactivity would be drastically reduced.
      agree - been saying that for 2 yrs.

If they created 0 - 10; 11 - 20; 20+ would make more enjoyable for all levels. And dont have to make all like this. Maybe all the noobs wouldnt quit as much if didnt get crushed first game by experienced players.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp