A THREAD FOR NEW UNIT SUGESTIONS(maybe the 100th thread about new units:)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bigtallnerd419 wrote:

Marines are not that useful on the standard map, but they truly shine on the rising tides map. If one one has ever noticed, almost every single one of the victory sites is near a coast, but does not have a direct port to it. I have taken many victory sites in this very manner. (And if someone uses this information to take a victory site from me one day, I will be very upset.)
      to quote from my favorite animal documentary movie: thanks stupid
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Oooo, a thread destroyer unit. Unit pops up and closes and destroys threads that have the basic design of simply gathering replies, covered by a rehashed or limited thought.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

dont make fun of old weapon...i read in the news that greece wants to send old sowjet tanks to ukraine....and demands new tanks from germany...
      Actually i never quite understand why they all think we have military Equipment...lol

Only thing we have are high taxes, green activists and wind turbines covered with solar panels...
      Due to ww2 reputation of German army LOL
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • TheShinwacker wrote:

Lionheart wrote:

I think we need repair yards for ships
      If you put the ship into a port with a hospital it will heal, and ships automatically gain a certain amount of hp/day in coastal waters.
      No Hospitals have no effect on ships. Just the coastal water of 1 HP per day. No current way to speed up healing of ships so a ship yard is actually a good idea, would only repair ships and not heal other units.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • The Pale Rider wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

Lionheart wrote:

If you put the ship into a port with a hospital it will heal, and ships automatically gain a certain amount of hp/day in coastal waters.
      No Hospitals have no effect on ships. Just the coastal water of 1 HP per day. No current way to speed up healing of ships so a ship yard is actually a good idea, would only repair ships and not heal other units.
      actually 2 per day...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

The Pale Rider wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

Lionheart wrote:

actually 2 per day...
      guess never paid attention to rate ;) I try not to get my ships too dinged up. But if they dinged Ill take the slow path to next target going through shallows (usually just dont stop and rest); if that dinged up usually have back up stack nearby and will swap in fresh units to take lead and wounded will take the long / slow path.

Like if going from Australia to India; will cut along indoneasia and may take 1 day instead of 12 hrs but heal in route. So I guess if a 5 stack healing 2hp per unit per day I can get 10 HP by taking slow boat to India.

Biggest odd thing is Planes healing in Field hospitals...lol. Can picture a F-15 taxiing into a tent between 2 wounded soldiers in a MASH unit; "God Damn it Frank...get that plane out of our O/R!!".
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

• Teburu wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

even better hp get reduced to 15 so they heal even fastet. greatest bug that makes airforce way superior
      Not a bug tho; and you can’t put your aircraft into water to heal anyway
      He was talking about planes in ground hospitals.

Which yeah not a bug just bad programming logic. I am sure their thought was a grounded plane more vulnerable; thus reduction of HP. However it has opposite effect as can land a 5 EAA stack - 35 HP per at a airfield lvl 3 field hosp (which I have out of range of enemy) and heals at 3 HP per unit but now each unit is now 15 HP so that 3 HP heal is actually = effective 7 HP heal per plane x 5 = 35 HP healing per day instead of 3hp x 5 planes or 15 HP heal. its definitely a programming loophole and I take full advantage of it.

So this "feature" increases planes healing up to 2.333 times faster.

Same as parking a 50 HP tank in shallow water. Those 50 hp reduced to 12hp so the 2 HP daily shallow water now equals really 8 HP healing per day for free. Again they programmed to make easier to sink tanks at sea; but its a huge unintended loophole. What sense does it make in war to load a tank on a water transport to heal?

But whole point is surface ships are only units you cant increase healing in anyway nor gig the system. Even Subs heal faster as their base HP is cut in half so a sub has effective heal rate of 4 hp per day.

The post was edited 4 times, last by The Pale Rider ().

• well analyzed @The Pale Rider. to stop my tanks ...expecialyl the tank general from begin killed by ship i love to build pontons near rivers or lakes...so they can take a healing and refreshenig bath.

Some of these little pro things that give the little twitch in an close 1 vs 1 battle
    • Teburu wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

even better hp get reduced to 15 so they heal even fastet. greatest bug that makes airforce way superior
      Not a bug tho; and you can’t put your aircraft into water to heal anyway
      Are you sure it's impossible to plant? A transport battalion with an aircraft could well be sent to the water. The main thing is that the port or pontoon should be close to the airfield.
      Knowledge is power.
    • Liax wrote:

Are you sure it's impossible to plant? A transport battalion with an aircraft could well be sent to the water. The main thing is that the port or pontoon should be close to the airfield.
      used to be possible, they patched it out. still a work around but you can't do it to existed plane.
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD