New map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This map is a suggestion that will make player rethink play styles and add a lot of height to every other map.

back story (we are in space maybe other planet or sthing ) anyway the planet is filled with water

properties :
      1- most of the map is water
      2- countries are islands probably bigger ones could be 2
      3- some are close some are fairly distantly spared
      4- probably some strategic fuel sights unless we want a submarine spam

why?
      this map has 90% navy reliance probably even utilize the air craft carrier
      new sea warfare strategies might rise
      sea defense with artillery and such plays might even rise it is a very different world

cons
      1- probably games will take long
      2- might get boring if only classical naval warfare turns out to be optimal (frigate destroyer stacks) but I highly dough that tbh
    • deathfromabove wrote:

back story (we are in space maybe other planet or sthing ) anyway the planet is filled with water
      Different back story... The ice caps melted:) But I like this idea a lot, I love working with navy. And it allows newer players to get used to naval units and other support vehicles.
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time