Problems with the Heavy Bomber

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problems with the Heavy Bomber

Lately I have been having issues with my heavy bombers. At random times, whenever I try to make them fly to another location or attack x target, it keeps popping up the alert of out of range, even when its clearly IN range.

For example, in the attached images I show you how there was enough range for the Bomber to move to the coast of Norway, but when I tried so it was impossible because it was "suposedly" out of range so the game didnt let me move my Bomber. Actually, when the issue starts to showing up, you cant no longer make use of that bomber in question, for the exception of returning to base

P.S. The problem has happen so far with the Heavy Bomber and the Elite Heavy Bomber.
      Files
      • B1.jpg

(422.85 kB, downloaded 21 times, last: )
      • B2.jpg

(411.35 kB, downloaded 15 times, last: )
    • I had the problem with a rising tides 1x speed; 3 stack of elite bombers and a separate 3 stack of regular heavy bombers when flying over dead zones, specifically in Africa (Elite bombers in Sahara Dead Zone North and Heavy bombers in Sahara Dead Zone South.) I canceled the orders and after they flew about 30 minutes I could redirect them. Coincidently they were out of the dead zone and I could redirect them back in and didn't have a problem after that. I submitted an in game bug report but when at war with 3 countries and you are playing this game, you try and figure out a way around the 'features' of the game before you lose units.

I just had this happen with 2 Naval Patrol Aircraft over the Atlantic Ocean.
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -

The post was edited 1 time, last by MallahanJr ().

• MallahanJr wrote:

I had the problem with a rising tides 1x speed; 3 stack of elite bombers and a separate 3 stack of regular heavy bombers when flying over dead zones, specifically in Africa (Elite bombers in Sahara Dead Zone North and Heavy bombers in Sahara Dead Zone South.) I canceled the orders and after they flew about 30 minutes I could redirect them. Coincidently they were out of the dead zone and I could redirect them back in and didn't have a problem after that. I submitted an in game bug report but when at war with 3 countries and you are playing this game, you try and figure out a way around the 'features' of the game before you lose units.

I just had this happen with 2 Naval Patrol Aircraft over the Atlantic Ocean.
      This issue has been reported to the devs I shall see if they have a fix yet.
      EN Team Lead