Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Elite attack aircraft are hands down my go-to unit and sadly overpowered. I think the most obvious issue is having them available so early and easily. They give you a quick, often insurmountable lead in public matches and I feel like I'm cheating. I have yet to find an opponent (I am a public match only noob) who successfully counters me. It's getting awfully boring but I can't stop feeding those A-10 Gatlings!

The first level should have damage lowered a bit.
    • I've used them on a couple occasions. Being a nation that heavily commits to naval dominance they can make the investment to put a carrier into play a little more attractive... to some. Nerfed the range, inexpensive to research. But more than compensate when they reach the target.
      Having said all that...I dumped her after 2 dates and went back to my ex. The Naval Strike Fighter. I can see cheating on her in certain scenarios but will wait until available without having to pay. Gotta make $ of course but all players should have access to same units.
    • I did a few searches (and some reading looking for the answer to this question and I came up empty. That said, I confess that I didn't read this entire thread. If the answer is here I would think that my searches would have found it.

My question is, "Do you need to research the level 1 SF or any other unit before you're allowed to start level 1 EAA research?"
    • KFGauss wrote:

I did a few searches (and some reading looking for the answer to this question and I came up empty. That said, I confess that I didn't read this entire thread. If the answer is here I would think that my searches would have found it.

My question is, "Do you need to research the level 1 SF or any other unit before you're allowed to start level 1 EAA research?"
      Yes. You need to research either ASF or SF to be able to research EEA.
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • Aeneas of Troy wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

I did a few searches (and some reading looking for the answer to this question and I came up empty. That said, I confess that I didn't read this entire thread. If the answer is here I would think that my searches would have found it.

Yes. You need to research either ASF or SF to be able to research EEA.
      Ah Ha - My ASF Research is what unlocked it - Thanks!