Advice to protect yourself from backstabbers?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My best advice to you is to join an alliance that has a discord and is fairly to extremely active and from there you can join games with your alliance members. Since they're your alliance members almost 100% of the time they wont backstab you unless they're toxic or rude to you and your teammates. I suggest looking in the main con server recruitment page as those alliances are both extremely active and work great with other people in general

To be clear when I mean alliance I dont mean an in-game coaltion I mean an alliance that can be a permanent home and not a game only thing
    • Hydralysk wrote:

Jonthan1232 wrote:

Just point out you have never won a game and have probably lost that 1 vs 5
      Just point out that you are wrong.Of course, if you continue to cherry pick old data, then your position looks more viable.
      its your current stats on in game profile
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • xXWolfXx wrote:

My best advice to you is to join an alliance that has a discord and is fairly to extremely active and from there you can join games with your alliance members. Since they're your alliance members almost 100% of the time they wont backstab you unless they're toxic or rude to you and your teammates. I suggest looking in the main con server recruitment page as those alliances are both extremely active and work great with other people in general

To be clear when I mean alliance I dont mean an in-game coaltion I mean an alliance that can be a permanent home and not a game only thing
      So a CoN representative is encouraging a violation of its own rules?? Oh boy; wolf packing; which is what you are encouraging; is grounds for termination of account.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

My best advice to you is to join an alliance that has a discord and is fairly to extremely active and from there you can join games with your alliance members. Since they're your alliance members almost 100% of the time they wont backstab you unless they're toxic or rude to you and your teammates. I suggest looking in the main con server recruitment page as those alliances are both extremely active and work great with other people in general

So a CoN representative is encouraging a violation of its own rules?? Oh boy; wolf packing; which is what you are encouraging; is grounds for termination of account.
      I don't think this is wolf packing. If more than 5 people join and those not in the coalition in game work toward helping the others win without having the intention of winning themselves, then that is wolf packing.
    • xXWolfXx wrote:

The advice is good, but damn, i giggled at the thought of an alliance so bad, so toxic, that its member betray each other in the games they organise together :D

And indeed, what xXWolfXx refers to is in no way Wolfpack.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

Why do you have it out for me? What I stated here is alliances in Con where they set up a team of 5 people (for 5 max coalition) or 3 (for 3 max coalition) to play a game. This is done everywhere and is honestly the best way to get out of people back stabbing you. Litteraly everyone in an alliance can back me up on this one. That it is

A | Not wolfpacking

&

B | Done Everywhere

If you have a grudge with me work lets just work it out in discord because accusing a Dorado Moderator of not following Dorado Guidelines is honestly kinda crazy in my opinion.

If you can back me up on this one feel free to drop a like.

The post was edited 4 times, last by xXWolfXx ().