Army Base Morale?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I destroy everything but airbases unless late in game and a nice built up city that might make a good annex. which I dont annex until get to point cant spend all my resources.

BUT; Late in game like last 24 hrs before win at point building troops or my own buildings is a waste. I will just randomly build army bases (fast and low resource) in occupied cities for nothing more than economic rank points. CoN has silly rank system as many spam game players have more economic points than military and my econ points suck. But give no rank points for winning or even taking territory.

That and build Mil logistics (cheap resource and get 2 rank points).
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Jonthan1232 wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

I destroy everything but airbases unless late in game and a nice built up city that might make a good annex. which I dont annex until get to point cant spend all my resources.
      What about naval bases? I never destroy those they give a slight eco boost and reduce embarkation time
      If someone has > navy 2 Im generally smashing before attack via SF/Bomber or my ships. Someone with a lot of Navy bases Im taking out cities maybe days before can get troops there. But current game I did save Navy base /airbase city for future Annex.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

• Futureman99 wrote:

okay thanks for the info on army, that's what I thought. I wonder why the computer player (once it takes over for inactive human country) builds them even in occupied cities.

Yes I try to retainn the positive impact buildings but if army is not one of them it is just costing daily money and resources.
      AI will build up (different on different maps) but been seeing Army 2 and Arms Ind 1 and will spam inf and AFV. Think on BGUSA and Rising tides you will see this.