Maps should switch out more often.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maps should switch out more often.

Since I ended my CoN break like 2-3 months ago, I have been only getting Rising Tides, Apocalypse, Flashpoint, Battleground USA and WW3. It feels like a waste to have all these maps in theory but never make them available for the player. Either make them switch out once a month, or make all maps always available to play (except maybe some special maps like Zombies).
    • agree , the special maps don’t get into the rotation. You have to be on discord on Thursday to ever see some of these maps. And then they fill up so dam fast.
      and then the maps for Alliance PvP. Unless your alliance has someone using discord to line up battles some people will never see these maps either.
      I haven’t seen a red vs blue in a month. Never played the Zombie map or the Blood Oil map.
      And what about some x1 apocalypse.
      after a crash course in many x4 games to learn units and mechanics. I’ve down graded to playing only x1 match’s.

Anyway before I ramble off topic to what else this game needs.

I’ll just agree to the main post that the maps need more rotation.
    • MusterdGas wrote:

agree , the special maps don’t get into the rotation. You have to be on discord on Thursday to ever see some of these maps. And then they fill up so dam fast.
      and then the maps for Alliance PvP. Unless your alliance has someone using discord to line up battles some people will never see these maps either.
      I haven’t seen a red vs blue in a month. Never played the Zombie map or the Blood Oil map.
      And what about some x1 apocalypse.
      after a crash course in many x4 games to learn units and mechanics. I’ve down graded to playing only x1 match’s.

Anyway before I ramble off topic to what else this game needs.

I’ll just agree to the main post that the maps need more rotation.
      I've played this game for almost a year at this point - break and I've only ever played the maps that I listed + cold war, which is basically just a Flashpoint with some minor changes. Maps like Zombies are just like a myth to me but hey, at least they're bringing out another map in Antarctica, which you'll probably also never get to play. :D