Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FeedbackAccount wrote:

Dear Developers, especially The Downbringer,

please respect the freedom of speech. Thank you. I won't tolerate deletion of my post, especially with no notification and reasoning. If you can't stick to an unbiased evaluation of my posts, please do not become a moderator in the forum.
      As much as I respect Upbringer for time put in, intelligence, game knowledge, and commitment, he is extremely overreactive and hypersensitive to content (real or imagined) which triggers him. Often this is just on the wrong side of "Mary had a little lamb."
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • FeedbackAccount wrote:

. . . I won't tolerate deletion of my post, . . .
      [sarcasm]

I recommend sending a sternly worded letter to his grandmothers and CC'ing all of his grade school teachers.

Let them know that you are going to stamp your feet AND hold your breath.

How dare they (a private entity) pay for a place where you are allowed to write some things and then exercise some over control what you write there!

I'll bet that even if they were to pay to create a game, pay to make it available online, and allow you to play it for free, they still wouldn't realize that they owe you unfettered use of the game forum they pay for.

[/sarcasm]

Get over yourself. You aren't in charge of very much of the universe. Get used to it.

Create your own forum if you want to decide how a forum is run.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• KFGauss wrote:

[sarcasm]
      I recommend sending a sternly worded letter to his grandmothers and CC'ing all of his grade school teachers.

Let them know that you are going to stamp your feet AND hold your breath.

How dare they (a private entity) pay for a place where you are allowed to write some things and then exercise some over control what you write there!

I'll bet that even if they were to pay to create a game, pay to make it available online, and allow you to play it for free, they still wouldn't realize that they owe you unfettered use of the game forum they pay for.

[/sarcasm]

Get over yourself. You aren't in charge of very much of the universe. Get used to it.

Create your own forum if you want to decide how a forum is run.
      I A M I N C O N T R O L O F E V R Y T H I N G S. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: I just censored your post for peeing the most boomer content in the entire history of the U N I V E R S E 8o 8o 8o [SIC SIC SIC SIC SIC SIC SIC SIC SIC SIC !!!!!!!] ;( ;( ;( ?( ?( ?( H A HA HO HO huhu hehe. Eat that! <X <X <X
    • KFGauss wrote:

Unlike failures-to-launch, boomers do have the big-limit credit cards, so I can see why you would be jealous of them.

Shoo.
      Shoe.

*** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • reminds me of that second wolrd war joke...US delivered lots of good to sowjet union. One of them being condoms. The Sowjets wanted to impress so they said: We need condoms that have minimum size of 25 cm/10 inches.
      Us government responded by sending the condoms in requested size and marking them with: Size: small.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Question to devs: When will the black screen on Red vs. blue Single speed be fixed for mobile phones?
      Fix is in progress. We don't have an ETA at this point, since we have a planned release coming tomorrow I would guesstimate in around 3 weeks time a fix should be deployed and game back in rotation shortly after.

FeedbackAccount wrote:

If you can't stick to an unbiased evaluation of my posts, please do not become a moderator in the forum.
      Your "unbiased evaluation" contributes nothing other than verging on spammy and obnoxious. Please keep the forum tidy if you want to keep you "FeedbackAccount". Actually, looking at your posts, this is an obvious troll account.

Second Cannae wrote:

I see much more people complaining about the amount of inactive people, than people that beat them using gold.
      Absolutely. I'm not deaf to the community feedback give on this. There isn't a one size fits all solution, tackling inactivity will need to be done from multiple fronts.
      1. Keeping players engaged, having something to lose from the moment they start playing (Unlockables/Skins, rewards, motivational goals, information)
      2. Keeping community healthy, non-toxic, cooperative, and able to identify who is a quality player (Skill, attitude, history) VS low-quality.

It's still too early for me to disclose any details, none of this confirmed or scoped into our roadmap, right now we are making sure that our codebases are manageable. I need to write a log soon to inform you guys on the current state of the game, and where it's going, but, this is all to say that inactivity is on the radar.

W. Adama wrote:

I agree with previous posts. A lot of players hate this cities reducing, including me.
      We aren't oblivious to the player sentiments around the city reduction. We're exploring options, but for the time-being this won't be changing until we can get a healthy data-set and understand better.
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• Yak wrote:

W. Adama wrote:

I agree with previous posts. A lot of players hate this cities reducing, including me.
      We aren't oblivious to the player sentiments around the city reduction. We're exploring options, but for the time-being this won't be changing until we can get a healthy data-set and understand better.
      Well, now that you're exploring options, the next time you make a change, why not add up more cities to every country, at least one or two more to the original count they had. I mean, that would help to collet a lot of data too, isnt it? And it' will be even better coz then you'll be able to compare the data on how people play having fewer cities, versus how they play having more
    • I am sure their reasoning is smaller # of cities; less resources equals higher chance of gold purchased.

BTW : love the new features of missiles not working; ships not able to fire on targets; planes RTB; Planes Out of Range; Ground units turning into Transport ships on land and sailing across through mtns and forests ;(
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • TheGENOC1D3R wrote:

Yak wrote:

W. Adama wrote:

Well, now that you're exploring options, the next time you make a change, why not add up more cities to every country, at least one or two more to the original count they had. I mean, that would help to collet a lot of data too, isnt it? And it' will be even better coz then you'll be able to compare the data on how people play having fewer cities, versus how they play having more
      I agree this.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Yak wrote:

W. Adama wrote:

That why... this mode is only TEMPORARY, NOT PERMANENT mode.

Motive is collect cities data-set, i understand this.

Thanks @Yak . This information.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • 575-Kranzegrad wrote:

I wouldnt be so confident. We Germand still pay a tax on "Sekt". Which is some kind of sparkeling wine. This taxes intentention was to finance the imperial World War 1 fleet of Kaiser Wilhelm.

Taxes never get revoked...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.

The post was edited 1 time, last by kurtvonstein ().

• kurtvonstein wrote:

575-Kranzegrad wrote:

I wouldnt be so confident. We Germand still pay a tax on "Sekt". Which is some kind of sparkeling wine. This taxes intentention was to finance the imperial World War 1 fleet of Kaiser Wilhelm.
      Taxes never get revoked...
      I'm of the same opinion as you. They told us the "collecting data" excuse just to calm the waters, but if they really were eager to actually collect helpful data, why to stop so long at the very first step, why wont they add more cities to every country, (at least one or two more to the original count). That will certanly help to collect data too, and to compare how people likes to play better, and which city count-set people abandone more often their games

But I bet they would never do that, coz I'm almost certain that their real purpose was to "collect" gold due the low city count (that translate to less resources)
    • TheGENOC1D3R wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

575-Kranzegrad wrote:

I wouldnt be so confident. We Germand still pay a tax on "Sekt". Which is some kind of sparkeling wine. This taxes intentention was to finance the imperial World War 1 fleet of Kaiser Wilhelm.Taxes never get revoked...
      I'm of the same opinion as you. They told us the "collecting data" excuse just to calm the waters, but if they really were eager to actually collect helpful data, why to stop so long at the very first step, why wont they add more cities to every country, (at least one or two more to the original count). That will certanly help to collect data too, and to compare how people likes to play better, and which city count-set people abandone more often their games
      But I bet they would never do that, coz I'm almost certain that their real purpose was to "collect" gold due the low city count (that translate to less resources)
      Good point.
      Guns are always loaded.