Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

+ + + + UPDATE + + + +
      Changes:
      • Alliances can now challenge other alliance to a 2v2 Able Archer challenge (both normal and 4x speed)
      • New Quick Join button makes it easier for new players to find the maps they want to play
      • The vote to end game button will now appear when only 7 active players are left in the game
      • Removed ceasefire from the diplomatic relation options
      • Additional performance improvements
      • Various updates and changes to your favourite scenarios!
      Red vs Blue General Update
      • Various bug fixes
      • Fixed harbor in Bethel, Alaska
      • Changed all starting units to 1 National Guard, to have a slower and more competitive start to the game
      WW3 General Update
      • Various bug fixes
      • Removal of Quebec as an independent nation, it is now part of Canada, to have a more realistic world view
      • Addition of North Macedonia into the map, to have a more realistic world view
      • Map wide city reduction, various nations have been reduced by one city, to have a more competitive and balanced experience
      Global Conflict General Update
      • Various bug fixes
      • Map wide city reduction, various nations have been reduced by one city, to have a more competitive and balanced experience
      Fixes:
      • Clicking on a unit notification now takes you directly to the unit in question
      • Fixed an issue where a change in diplomatic relations caused the messages window to not open
      • Mobile users may now delete their messages in diplomacy [Mobile]
      • Fixed an issue where your own achievements are displayed when looking at another player’s profile
      • Fixed an issue where the diplomacy button on the enemy army panel didn’t work
      • Fixed an issue where the diplomacy bar was missing when clicking on an enemy unit
    • Aquela wrote:

+ + + + UPDATE + + + +

Changes:
      • Alliances can now challenge other alliance to a 2v2 Able Archer challenge (both normal and 4x speed)
      • New Quick Join button makes it easier for new players to find the maps they want to play
      • The vote to end game button will now appear when only 7 active players are left in the game [Please make it depended on the size of the map: The smaller the map the fewer the threshhold for the game ending button]

• Removed ceasefire from the diplomatic relation options [Why?]
      • Additional performance improvements [What does it mean / What was improved concretly?]

• Various bug fixes [What bug fixes?]

• Changed all starting units to 1 National Guard, to have a slower and more competitive start to the game
      WW3 General Update

• Removal of Quebec as an independent nation, it is now part of Canada, to have a more realistic world view
      • Map wide city reduction, various nations have been reduced by one city, to have a more competitive and balanced experience [What countries, cities and resources are affected and why?]

• Map wide city reduction, various nations have been reduced by one city, to have a more competitive and balanced experience [What countries, cities and resources are affected and why?]
      Fixes:
      • Clicking on a unit notification now takes you directly to the unit in question
      • Fixed an issue where a change in diplomatic relations caused the messages window to not open
      • Fixed an issue where your own achievements are displayed when looking at another player’s profile
      • Fixed an issue where the diplomacy bar was missing when clicking on an enemy unit

Dear Aquamon,

it would be nice if you and your other Aquamons would be way more specific in what you changed or fixed for certain maps, countries, units etc. Most of the time the information you share are very limited or the information has virtually zero information (e.g. "Fixed various bugs"). Especially the reduction of the amount of cities throughout several maps should be explained. Although someone can imagine what you mean with "to have a more competitive and balanced experience" the information itself has almost zero value, too. Please start to give us detailed information of the following pattern:

1) The problem you see on certain maps for certain countries
      2) The solution you research and/or take into consideration
      3) The solution you have choosen in the very patch with a reasoning and possible lookout for changes for certain maps, countries or units.

And it would be nice if you could maintain your Wiki. Otherwise open it for the community or cease it. Thanks.

PS: You are lucky that I got my medicine today.
    • Second Cannae wrote:

Am I the only one who thought that they changed all the players' units to national guard-
      nope I thought the same thing:) And when is the new map coming out that was promised to us?
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• TheGENOC1D3R wrote:

Aquela wrote:

WW3 General Update
      What you just wrote:

What I've just read:
      • We reduce the city count from most nations, even the crappy ones, so you now have to spend more on gold coz you'll not have enough resources, like that dodgy fuel count at the late game, if you wanna maintain a big diverse army coz GREEEEED!!!!

But, sincerely, it doesn't surprise me at all. Instead of fixing the long aged annoying bugs, or epic f*ck ups like the global conflict update, lets just add more "cool" stuff at it. Yeah, that will certainly tackle game experience... off a freaking cliff

Man, I do agree with this one big time. You said things like "to have a more realistic world view" and "to have a more competitive and balanced experience" and still you take away one city of coutries that have barely six. You know what would be realistic? Well having Mexico with only five cities hell it isn't

You want to even the battlefield? Why dont you just add more cities to the most cityless countries? Thing that would make the game more realistic by the way, and it will also make the map to fell even bigger. Not to mention that it will probably be more fun having more cities to take and conquer

And for the competitiveness and experience sake, if you really wanted the game to be focus on competitiveness and experience you would have taked away the use of gold long time ago, replacing it with being able to buy skins or things like that. And on that note, I do not mind people using gold, I have always took this game for a pay to win anyway, but I clearly notice when games want to force its players to use the ingame currency

And that's a shame because when a game its more focus on finding ways to make people buy its "currency" than in the experience that it provides, it will never grow beyond its core fan base, or at least that happens more often than not. Once I notice arround here a thread asking why there isnt that many content creators about this game, if those ones are even enogh to be called many. Well, the heavy focus on gold of this game, which in turn promotes the lack of true competitiveness and the excitement that comes with it, may be one the problems to blame if you ask me. Good thing nobody is asking you, you may say. But that still doesn't take away the truth of it

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheWorldEnder ().

• TheWorldEnder wrote:

And that's a shame because when a game its more focus on finding ways to make people buy its "currency" than in the experience that it provides, it will never grow beyond its core fan base, or at least that happens more often than not. Once I notice arround here a thread asking why there isnt that many content creators about this game, if those ones are even enogh to be called many. Well, the heavy focus on gold of this game, which in turn promotes the lack of true competitiveness and the excitement that comes with it, may be one the problems to blame if you ask me. Good thing nobody is asking you, you may say. But that still doesn't take away the truth of it
      ???

Look at some of the biggest 'gaming content creators' on YouTube (especially the Supercell ones). A simple glance at the videos would immediately disprove your claim that in-game currencies are the cause of CoN's lack of content creators. There's this game you may have heard of called 'Clash Royale'. It's entirely pay-to-win, yet over a million people play it everyday.

I myself do not spend money on Conflict of Nations (broke high-schooler things)- but I don't complain about people that do spend money. People that spend money are (hopefully) more invested in the game, and more likely to stay active. I see much more people complaining about the amount of inactive people, than people that beat them using gold.

Sometimes we need to remember that game developers are people too. They need money to eat, pay rent, etc. They aren't multi-millionaires working on this game for fun.
      "Dealer of Death has counted to infinity... twice"
      -Kurtvonstein
    • Aquela wrote:

+ + + + UPDATE + + + +

Changes:
      • The vote to end game button will now appear when only 7 active players are left in the game
      • Removed ceasefire from the diplomatic relation options
      • Additional performance improvements
      • Various bug fixes
      WW3 General Update
      • Various bug fixes
      • Various bug fixes
      Fixes:

Neutral

Lack of Info

Very Good / I like it

It's OK

Very Worst / I hate it

--------------------------------

Map wide city reduction, various nations have been reduced by one city, to have a more competitive and balanced experience

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I HATE THAT !

This means 5x cities turning to 4x cities, examples: Serbia, Israel and Austria has 5x cities, later turning to 4x cities. (in future)

S and N Korean 4x cities turning to 3x cities too. (in future)

Uhhh... I dislike reducing city from every nations (-1x city per nation). 8|

10x city to 9x city

9x city to 8x city

8x city to 7x city

7x city to 6x city

6x city to 5x city

5x city to 4x city <

4x city to 3x city <

'<' - REAL ISSUES

This balance is too far it, it's UNBALANCE, PULL BACK! THIS CITY REDUCING SYSTEM !!!
      Guns are always loaded.

The post was edited 4 times, last by GunlessLands ().

• Second Cannae wrote:

TheWorldEnder wrote:

???
      Look at some of the biggest 'gaming content creators' on YouTube (especially the Supercell ones). A simple glance at the videos would immediately disprove your claim that in-game currencies are the cause of CoN's lack of content creators. There's this game you may have heard of called 'Clash Royale'. It's entirely pay-to-win, yet over a million people play it everyday.

I myself do not spend money on Conflict of Nations (broke high-schooler things)- but I don't complain about people that do spend money. People that spend money are (hopefully) more invested in the game, and more likely to stay active. I see much more people complaining about the amount of inactive people, than people that beat them using gold.

Sometimes we need to remember that game developers are people too. They need money to eat, pay rent, etc. They aren't multi-millionaires working on this game for fun.
      Thats the thing man, Im not complaining about people spending on gold, nor that there is a ingame currency in CoN, but the way they are clearly shoving it in our faces. You mention Clash Royale, and I tell you that Clash Royale has a pretty diferent dynamic. Millions of people play it, yes, but you can never use your wallet to win an actual game, that comes long before, so being strategic and wise on how you use your cards at a game its never out of the table. And most important thing of all, you get to keep everything you buy ingame; what do you keep after a gold spending gamen in CoN?. Heck, if I remenber right, the emojis Clash Royale sell were the main income of the game, freakin' emojis

And belive me man, I should know best how's a developers life, I'm one myself. And again, I wasn't complaining, I was making a point and suggesting for the sake of we, the gamers. Coz the way I see it, CoN is taking a dangerous path, because when the mother company of a game starts focusing more on getting a profit than in having a good game things never go well, nor for the game, neither for the players
    • TheGENOC1D3R wrote:

CinnamonStick wrote:

I don’t think they are gonna make a country have less than 5 because then you can’t get enough resources
      Well, I think the Koreas didnt get the memo on that. Now seriously, it sucks that they're making the game fell smaller and unrealistic just for the sake of "bAlaNc3" that I actually dont get it how. But meh, I dont think they hear us
      ya but who even plays as either Koreas
    • CinnamonStick wrote:

TheGENOC1D3R wrote:

CinnamonStick wrote:

I don’t think they are gonna make a country have less than 5 because then you can’t get enough resources
      Well, I think the Koreas didnt get the memo on that. Now seriously, it sucks that they're making the game fell smaller and unrealistic just for the sake of "bAlaNc3" that I actually dont get it how. But meh, I dont think they hear us
      ya but who even plays as either Koreas
      Me.
      Overkill is an Awesome Map! :D
    • I don't think the WW3 update meant that *all* nations are getting a city reduction. It said "map wide" and "various nations". That means that countries all over the map will have reductions. It does NOT mean that all countries will have a reduction.

For example, Thailand still has 6 starting cities. No change for it.

But yeah, the Korea's both lost a city. I'm not sure of the logic to that.
    • isnt that the problem with the patch notes?
      "map wide" and "various nations"

they never mentioned which nations, thus many are under the assumption all countries get the reduction? They should have specified which countries gets less cities. And probably explain as to why. There are some smaller nations that could benefit from +1 city too, but we didnt see that.

The nations they nerfed, was that because they were too popular? People played them too well?
      Live as I learn, not as I live