I can't deal with this game anymore

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I can't deal with this game anymore

Seriously this is getting ridiculous. I start a game as greece and literally two seconds in turkey and saudi arabia declare war on me. they send their entire entire armies, i suffer great casualties, they get screwed but I still get invaded by serbia. Another game, I'm argentina this time, and i shit you not peru creates a coalition with this description: coalition agains all argentinians ( he was a racist brazilian) and he invades me day 1. Another game I'm italy i decide to invade serbia. This guy, he was playing as turkey, get this he invades one of the serbia's ally and he decides to declare war on me! even though he wasn't in serbia's coalition but also was pratically at war with him. Seriously what's up with this shit countries declaring war at me and invading me right in the first few days. Where's the days that they would quit the game by day 2? Does anyone have seen this trend lately?
    • Lots of newbies will do that - go "barbarian horde" and send everything at one city or country. You defend against it by being lucky or diligent enough to be online when they cross the border and build an underground bunker and/or shift troops to the cities being attacked. Level 1 infantry suck donkey dung for attacking a city, so you, as the defender, will have a tremendous advantage. Does it delay your growth and put you at a disadvantage? Yup. And if you suffer too many losses, you can always simply archive the map and try again. It's not like we pay money to start each map ... or do you buy a bunch of res right off the hop? Cuz if that's the case, then yeah, you might wanna rethink that strategy.
    • Most people go for my capital so I just have a stack 5 or 6 there and my towed arty outside and you can use your plane it might not do a lot but it helps you have tremendous advantage in your capital with lvl 1 bunker already there. So basically if they invade you your troops are worth more because they are in homeland. And that’s why coalitions are important but take advantage of towed arty and homeland advantage don’t try to take a province back over until their troops or gone or you have destroyed them with towed arty
    • what do you think is the best strategy to defend on the first few days? I tried to research crvs instead of infantry but thy're really expensive so i normaly have to combo with national guard. Still it's so frustrating when you tried to have a solo game and some guy for some reason decides to invade specifically you. it's absolutely idiotic since they leave their homeland empty and therefor vulnerable but they just don't give a shit. The worst part is that there's always a player who's scanvager. they exploit the fact that you are being invaded and they invade you aswell
    • Well like I said motorized infantry have a starting attack of 3vs soft and 3.8 defense vs soft (correct me if I’m wrong) then with entrenchment enemies in your homeland only deal 2.25 attack and with lv 1 bunker they only deal 1.98 and your troops get one hp per day without military hospital if in homeland city. And if you use towed right then you can easily repel enemy attacks helicopter gunships can be finished by day 3. So one defending NG with 2.3 defense with entrenchment and bunker will beat one attacking motorized infantry with 1.98 attack. And don’t do CMRV they are practically USELESS drones are better.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CinnamonStick ().

• shrek6satan wrote:

CinnamonStick wrote:

That just means you can’t handle active players. Invasion is part of the game if you don’t like invasion be a separated country or join a coaliton with the ppl around you don’t complain when ppl invade that’s what the game is about.
      But on day FUCKING 1?! Wtf can i do to repel that? i only have my initial army the game gives...
      The Destroyer 1 in disquise

At the same time people have numerous stratergies, some like to attack on day 1, some like to attack a close/far neighbor. Don't be offended and or mad when people play the game right or in their own way. So just stop complaning.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • I played this game for 2-3 years.

I know a thing or because I seen a thing or two... I am a military game commander bum bum bum bum

• shrek6satan wrote:

. . . it's absolutely idiotic . . .
      I dunno about that ". . . it's absolutely idiotic . . ." claim, I once knew this guy who called himself shrek-something-or-other who told me that for some reason or another he had a really hard defending against Day 1 attacks.

Other people tell me it's pretty easy to repel a Day 1 attack, and that after the Day 1 attacker is repelled, that attacker becomes easy pickings for the player who was attacked.

I guess is all depends on the skills of the two players. ;)

PS: Yeah, you've had a run of bad luck. Either make lemonade out of lemons, or move on to the next free game.
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

shrek6satan wrote:

CinnamonStick wrote:

That just means you can’t handle active players. Invasion is part of the game if you don’t like invasion be a separated country or join a coaliton with the ppl around you don’t complain when ppl invade that’s what the game is about.
      But on day FUCKING 1?! Wtf can i do to repel that? i only have my initial army the game gives...
      The Destroyer 1 in disquise
      At the same time people have numerous stratergies, some like to attack on day 1, some like to attack a close/far neighbor. Don't be offended and or mad when people play the game right or in their own way. So just stop complaning.
      it's the most retarded strategy a player can do and it frustrates me when it works. If he attacks me in the first few days with his entire army in one stack to one of my citiess i obviously gonna lose that city even though he has all of his cities exposed. the most idiotic thing is that if i counterattack him he doesn't give a shit he just continues rolling up my country it's so stupid. Most of time it can work if a) has more cities than me or b) has a coalition with members that will actively help him
    • shrek6satan wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

shrek6satan wrote:

CinnamonStick wrote:

The Destroyer 1 in disquiseAt the same time people have numerous stratergies, some like to attack on day 1, some like to attack a close/far neighbor. Don't be offended and or mad when people play the game right or in their own way. So just stop complaning.
      it's the most retarded strategy a player can do and it frustrates me when it works. If he attacks me in the first few days with his entire army in one stack to one of my citiess i obviously gonna lose that city even though he has all of his cities exposed. the most idiotic thing is that if i counterattack him he doesn't give a shit he just continues rolling up my country it's so stupid. Most of time it can work if a) has more cities than me or b) has a coalition with members that will actively help him
      As I said, everyone has a different strategy! If they do that, you know what you can do, counter attack, and or play defence. You may have some good or bad games, but don't take it out on other people and the game. You should learn from those attacks, that's how you get more understanding of the game. So as KFGaus said,"Either make lemonade out of lemons." So the lemons mean attacked and vanished on day 1, lemonade means learn from those attacks and your mistakes. Stop complaining.

• I am careful not to make my strategies(about attacking other nations) until day 5 or 6, I have learned to expect the unexpected, and role with what life gives me. In this way I have survived numerous day one invasions, and survived even after losing a few of my cities. Never give up is my advice, even until the last unit and city there is still hope. I almost won after coming back from a day one invasion that destroyed my land and basically had to start late. I came back and destroyed the guy who attacked me, joined a good coalition and we would've won if another coalition hadn't won first. Life gets tough sometimes but sometimes we just have to push back.
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• Day 1, I send my ASF to scout the water around my sea-facing cities and send all the army in provinces that are in smack dead middle of the country to the ones near the border to stack them up, especially a border of a player with rank 3 or above who knows how stacking work. They can stack their shit up but I have my stack, defense AND entrenchment bonus so I always have the advantage, and I also build bunker if it's a big stack. If they're too aggressive, I send one lone inf to rush and take over their empty cities. If they're in cahoots IRL or in an alliance and gang up on me or they come at me with a 5 recon 5 inf stack on day one (golders), I send all my troops into one single city, spend all my resources building bunkers, archive the game and move on.

I mean, even if it's day 1, they had their time to stack up before they attack means you also had your time to stack up the border cities for defense. Also, CRVs suck at defending since they have no defense bonus, national guard all the way.

I actually loves solo day 1 attackers, they are practically giving me free territories on day 2-4.

The post was edited 2 times, last by vynical ().