Map Flashpoint

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Map Flashpoint

Hello,

I would like to ask why Great Britain has only 5 cities and is categored into the weakest nations? (Flashpoint Map)

In reallife the 4 biggest economies in Europe are Germany,Great Britain,France and Italy

so Germany,France and Italy got 7 cities while Great Britain got only 5 cities?

Instead of that Poland has got the 7 cities?

Can someone explain me why it was made like that?
    • Really no rhyme nor reason to maps.

Bigger question is why Bangledesh (8th largest population @ 165 million in the world and > than Russia) is a 1 city AI bot on maps and neighbor Myanmar is 1/3rd the size and smaller economy has 5 cities??

S. Korea has 4 Cities and bigger economy (12th largest economy) and population and military than Spain that has 6 cities??

Australia (25 mil) is half the size of S Korea in Population yet 6 cities.

On R v B they split Russia into 4 six city countries I believe and reality not much of an economy nor military outside of nukes as ukraine has proven; yet only made 2 USA's.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • The Pale Rider wrote:

Really no rhyme nor reason to maps.

Bigger question is why Bangledesh (8th largest population @ 165 million in the world and > than Russia) is a 1 city AI bot on maps and neighbor Myanmar is 1/3rd the size and smaller economy has 5 cities??

S. Korea has 4 Cities and bigger economy (12th largest economy) and population and military than Spain that has 6 cities??

Australia (25 mil) is half the size of S Korea in Population yet 6 cities.

On R v B they split Russia into 4 six city countries I believe and reality not much of an economy nor military outside of nukes as ukraine has proven; yet only made 2 USA's.
      Don’t bring up the ukraine war to prove a point. Besides UK isn’t even the weakest country in flashpoint that is playable
      On the first day, UK is ranked 18th of 30 playable countries,
      THE WEAKEST COUNTRY IS BALTIC STATES, just behind portugal whcih is behind Croatia.
    • Lp4 wrote:

Hello,

I would like to ask why Great Britain has only 5 cities and is categored into the weakest nations? (Flashpoint Map)

In reallife the 4 biggest economies in Europe are Germany,Great Britain,France and Italy

so Germany,France and Italy got 7 cities while Great Britain got only 5 cities?

Instead of that Poland has got the 7 cities?

Can someone explain me why it was made like that?
      each nation has its own advantages and disadvantages. Flashpoint game map and cities doesn’t match that of ww3 game maps.
      further more your neighbour Ireland is basically even weaker than you are. You are surrounded by the oceans, focus on navy and helicopters for decently fast and devastating defences. If you play it like your playing Poland, OBVIOUSLY IT IS WEAK