What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON

I got a question and I need answers, What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON? Don't be embarrassed unpack some sh!t... mate. (lol)

I was playing as Japan I had most of Oceania and some on Asia, and I was at the Middle East at the time defending my ally Iran and Russia ect. (I was in lower Africa too) I made big gains in the Middle East, but Germany... came in with Italy and Turkey. Those 3 kicked me out the Middle East, destroyed Iran, and was attacking Russia. My navy was at lower Africa and some got destroyed in the middle east. I only had Oceania and some of Asia now, no navy and lack of military, and no nukes so I'm f*cked. My oceana was taken and Asia, I only had Mainland Japan. I was bombarded with nukes, then lost my capital then I died.

But that's my story, what are yours...?
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • My first real game in a Flashpoint, where I was playing Algeria and I was allied to France and Germany. It went pretty good until like day 30 when Poland attacked me with a death stack, which he moved through France with right of way and conquered my core territory. I get kicked out of the coalation and Germany kills the last of my units.

Turns out France and Germany knew Poland irl and just told him to attack me. Don't know why they accepted me to join their coalation in the first place, I was pretty salty after that XD
    • This is a lesson for all players of CON...

Eren Yeager wrote:

My first real game in a Flashpoint, where I was playing Algeria and I was allied to France and Germany. It went pretty good until like day 30 when Poland attacked me with a death stack, which he moved through France with right of way and conquered my core territory. I get kicked out of the coalation and Germany kills the last of my units.

Turns out France and Germany knew Poland irl and just told him to attack me. Don't know why they accepted me to join their coalation in the first place, I was pretty salty after that XD
      It's not WHAT you know... it's WHO you know.

And keep your enemies close. You need to know what their gonna do next.

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Destroyer 4 ().

• 1733973qaz wrote:

Simple. 5 vs 1. Do the math, impossible.
      Not impossible but very hard, I have a CON game right now (U.K) day 3 I turned the whole Middle East against me.
      XD

• bobqz wrote:

I know all about losing games. I do it regularly. :thumbsup:
      It's ok, all that matters is that you have fun and you learn from that experience. :)

• I am in a game right now, I started as Philippines, in a fairly good coalition. After a while our coalition starts falling apart. Then Japan and china attack us. I put up a big fight a the begging sending them all a had. In the end japan's navy prevailed and my homeland was lost. I however had four units left, two ng and 2 mot inf. then began a big chase, I set off towards suva and took it with the chance that maybe Japan would ignore me... he didn't I had to retreat again, so I tried to rebuild by taking some of New Zealand, again Japan chased me. I figured out that he could probably see were I went because we were at war and all he had to look for was red territory. So I changed my status with him to peace, and traveled to Patagonia. At this point whenever I would log into the game it would tell me that I lost and should try my skill in another game, well I was not done. Somehow, don't ask me how, I was excepted into a North and South American coalition who pitied me and allowed me to rebuild in Patagonia. Well Japan eventually found me again so I gave up Patagonia lest my units be destroyed and retreated into my coalitions land. Here comes the good part, and just so you know my coalition was horrible, instead of communicating strategy, all they did was complain and insult other coalitions. So I gave Japan, all the information about them that I could... in exchange for my homeland.

My redemption story, moral of the story, never give up. At this moment my units are returning to their long lost home:)
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• Skinwalker I don't have commitment like that in CON, hen it's deep in a game. And my allies are getting attacked, I don't help most of the time. Because just becaus...

• Mr. Boii wrote:

I lost because I didn't try--went afk on day 1 for who knows how many maps. Maybe there's a reason my k/d is so low (in addition to how I only used melee for my first 35ish games :rolleyes: )
      Happens to me too, if there's no DRAMA in the CON news I become afk because it's soooo boooorrrrinnnnng.

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Mr. Boii wrote:

I lost because I didn't try--went afk on day 1 for who knows how many maps. Maybe there's a reason my k/d is so low (in addition to how I only used melee for my first 35ish games :rolleyes: )
      Happens to me too, if there's no DRAMA in the CON news I become afk because it's soooo boooorrrrinnnnng.
      That was me a year or so ago. Now, I stick to my games. I've never archived until a win--or a loss, but that's becoming increasingly rare. :)
      "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day." - The Joker
    • massive golder... auto healing. building whole fleets in 10 min every day; etc

non wins - 1 golder (so stopped engaging) didnt lose many troops and let them finish the game on mideast map and still got 2nd place
      - 1 first game I noob quit day 2 ...lol. surprisingly came back and at end of game country was AI and untouched.

- 1 quit R v B as wasnt going to defend 10 inactives. Bunkered all my troops in 1 city... not sure what happened.

- 1 got 2nd in worldmap in basically a coalition to coalition negotiated end of game. Top 2 were both like 100 vp away and only way to end without another 30 day battle and we became friends chatting for 60 days. He left his coalition for solo but remaining players were all ok ith it as we had banded to take down a huge golder

Thats it I think rest of 24 wins (17 coal/ 7 solo) besides active game now
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • I got another question, did your economy become crippled in a game. Like economic sabotage (agents) or you got attacked by an enemy and they crippled your economy?

I got a question and I need answers.

• 1733973qaz wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Not impossible but very hard, I have a CON game right now (U.K) day 3 I turned the whole Middle East against me.
      I'm embarking on another 5 vs 1 journey.. wish me luck!
      I hope you win... or atleast survive long. XD

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

I got another question, did your economy become crippled in a game. Like economic sabotage (agents) or you got attacked by an enemy and they crippled your economy?

I got a question and I need answers.
      no; usually funnel extra cash into spies. build a spy army at home then unleash late in game if needed.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp