What were the CRAZIEST/WEIRDEST BATTLES you had in CON

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What were the CRAZIEST/WEIRDEST BATTLES you had in CON

Part 3, the prequel the before of win or lost, because you can't win or lose without a crazy battle in CON... lol

I got questions and I need answers! I want to know what were the CRAZIEST/WEIRDEST BATTLES you had in CON? Let it all this may be the end of my mini series...

I was playing as Russia I attacked Indonesia, he sabotaged me even though he was isolationist... Indonesia was building up his army, me trying to keep away from sabotage/espionage warfare I attacked. I was winning in Vietnam and some of his homeland... then his navy came... My navy was still in the Black Sea, Medditarean sea, and FInland's sea. His navy and missiles destroyed my missiles he kicked me out of Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, China, ect. I learned so many lesson from that attack and defence.
      I learned, TO ALWAYS BRING YOUR NAVY WHILE ATTACKING AN ISLAND COUNTRY.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • Best battle had was 2 v 1 and 1 guy was huge golder but clueless.

Ended up being fun. Ukraine was steamrolling europe with gold and annexing ever city he took. He got to turkey. I was coming from Myanmar and metup in syria. Was a true land / sea/ air battle for like 5 days.

I couldn't move forward but drained his bank account ...lol. He had tons of CMs; Nav SF but he kept them apart. I had a wall of AA from Frigs basically blocking Airspace into Saudi.

One day he must have fired 20 CMs and sent a dozen planes trying to get through. So I just backed up my troops out of their range then when he tried to march through turkey mtn pass to syria smoked him with SF and my CMs. then he tried buying awacs to target my troops.. shot them down.

His partner Italy was the navy guy so when fighting ukraine in air / ground was ha an epic naval battle in med. Held him off long enough till got a 3rd coalition to help me take out the golder. Well golder quit when maxed out moms CC. when taking turkey ran across like a dozen land base CM launchers like he couldnt figure out could launch from planes.

That game ended in conceded defeat to 3rd coalition top dog; as made a promise if he helped me beat golder; would let him win. I didnt care if one but noway was letting this golder win. He had to be dropping $100 a day for over 5 days in our battle.

2nd best was epic pacific battle against brazil ands peru; I was australia. Sunk like 20 of their ships including 2 aircraft carriers; elite subs etc till they gave up. Ended up being friends with them after and saved them from destruction from a 2nd coalition by ending game solo on rising tides. They were about to get smashed by europe so guy had been killing proposed idea I fly in and take their 2 Victory sites and end game. which did just in Time as when game ended France and Russia (who acted like my buddies) were about to attack me that day when troops unveiled they had like 100 troops on my one border near my victory site in central asia. They had 3 stacked countries plus 2 - 3 other friendly's that could tell were working with them. Im good but not 6 v 1 good against totally stacked countries. Ended up saving my S American new friends from at least losing 90 pct of their VPs.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp