4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT

Commanders,

As everyone gets set for the fireworks to go on 4th July, a new map is being introduced to celebrate.

Presenting Battlegrounds USA Apocalypse 4x, bringing some speed and renewed excitement to your favorite theatre of war in America. Take control of one of the playable American states, or another country close to the fray, and vie for dominance of the continent.

The Battlegrounds USA Apocalypse 4x scenario will have the following features:

- 4x speed - 4 times faster resources, mobilization, construction, movement!
      - All research unlocked from Day 1
      - Start with Nukes from Day 1
      - 5 cities: 12 nukes
      - 6 cities: 14 nukes
      - 7 cities: 16 nukes

Keep your eyes peeled for this special map in the New Games tab as these aren't frequent. Don't miss your opportunity to try out this map! It will only be available for a limited time!

It isn't Thanksgiving, it's Independence day! Claim what's yours.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aquela ().

• - Start with Nukes from Day 1
      -------------------------------

If anything should be the exact opposite as further penalizing smaller countries. Making this a even less competitive map. What is the logic in that.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

If anything should be the exact opposite as further penalizing smaller countries. Making this a even less competitive map. What is the logic in that.
      It works the same way in the standard apocalypse map, and I don't hear anyone complaining.
      Overkill is an Awesome Map! :D
    • Aquela wrote:

Commanders,

As everyone gets set for the fireworks to go on 4th July, a new map is being introduced to celebrate.

Presenting Battlegrounds USA Apocalypse 4x, bringing some speed and renewed excitement to your favorite theatre of war in America. Take control of one of the playable American states, or another country close to the fray, and vie for dominance of the continent.

Keep your eyes peeled for this special map in the New Games tab as these aren't frequent. Don't miss your opportunity to try out this map! It will only be available for a limited time!

When will these start becoming available?
      Overkill is an Awesome Map! :D
    • Just joined one, North Carolina (home state). Its basically opacalypse map, mixed with U.S.A battlegrounds.

I like it
      4x speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddd yesssssssssssss!
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

relax...no 8ne really does nukes...i learned it from my red vs blue tryout
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

relax...no 8ne really does nukes...i learned it from my red vs blue tryout
      Oh yeah .. I dont use nukes but damn skippy on apocalypse maps; Im getting capability to fire CM nukes from planes as soon as I can at armor away from providences or take out someone building army bases capable of ICBM or Nav 4 Ball Mis Subs. Would launch BM nukes from Elite Bomber. unlocked research can have nuke capabilities in 3 days. research heavy bomber day 1 ; elite bomber day 2/ mis program; build elite bomber day 3/ BM research. bam can launch 1 BM or 3 CMs. 2000 mi range plus another 1000 from missile. Thats extreme as building other stuff but getting this by day 10; And Ive seen wide use of tactical nukes on apocolypse maps.

Didnt recall RvB being apocalypse rules??
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

• Bigtallnerd419 wrote:

Aquela wrote:

Commanders,

When will these start becoming available?
      They are already available, saw one like 5 hours ago.
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Just joined one, North Carolina (home state). Its basically opacalypse map, mixed with U.S.A battlegrounds.

I like it
      4X sucks fetid leprous hyena member.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Just joined one, North Carolina (home state). Its basically opacalypse map, mixed with U.S.A battlegrounds.

I like it
      4X rules extra slow and boring member. :)

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

I like it
      go play candy crush if CoN single speed is to slow for you....

or hun the tip of a laser pointer beam
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

I like it
      go play candy crush if CoN single speed is to slow for you....or hun the tip of a laser pointer beam
      Go play bingo or chess if you wan't a slow game. a-hole
      You do realize Chess was invented to practice war tactics and CoN is basically a multi dimensional chess game. Imagine those with ADD dont like / do well at chess.

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

I like it
      go play candy crush if CoN single speed is to slow for you....or hun the tip of a laser pointer beam
      Go play bingo or chess if you wan't a slow game. a-hole
      You do realize Chess was invented to practice war tactics and CoN is basically a multi dimensional chess game. Imagine those with ADD dont like / do well at chess
      Well chess is a sloooowwwww gaaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeee, 4x speed is good but has its problems like how 1x speed is bad (my opinion) but has its good and bad qualities.

• bobqz wrote:

I can see the similarity in chess and CON. I always felt it was like chess.
      I always seen CON as a card game, play your cards right and you'll win in CON.

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

bobqz wrote:

I can see the similarity in chess and CON. I always felt it was like chess.
      I always seen CON as a card game, play your cards right and you'll win in CON.

KFGauss wrote:

I always thought of CoN as a type of fish, or maybe as a bicycle, if you know what I mean.

kurtvonstein wrote:

this is a game?...
      I tough its real....damn...
      So I am not the real leader of Venezuela?
      I think we have all the evidence we need that the devs need improve the tutorial. :D
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.