I just found this bug with Air Assault

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I just found this bug with Air Assault

This just happened to me in gameID=5577533 on Day 30 around 2:30am game time in Morocco. I'm playing Austria.

I have a stack of 8 Towed artillery, 1 mobile Anti-Air and 1 Mobile SAM, all level 5 so they can all do Air Assault.
      I was being chased by a small stack of 2 enemy units who were getting close so I fired on them and then took off using Air Assault to a couple provinces over.
      When my stack was halfway there after about 15 minutes, the enemy units that were chasing me arrived at the position I took off from.
      This caused my units that were in the air to immediately be back on the ground at the take off point and in ground combat with the 2 enemy units (the bug).
      Luckily, they had very few hp (0.4) and I directed an Air Superiority Fighter that was patrolling nearby to attack the enemy units.
      He attacked them, killed them and then my stack of units were immediately back in the air halfway to the destination, at the point in the flight they were at when the enemy units reached the spot where they took off from.

This has to be a bug, yea?

Thanks