Does an aircraft on the ground show up as an air radar signal or a ground radar signal?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I really wished they would change grounded plane mechanics.

Currently planes are listed to have 0 ground defense against Inf or Armor but they do. Either they need to update card stats or in reality remove ability for a parked aircraft to fight ground troops. Not sure if you drove (attacked) with them what would happen.

No one really knows what damage they do in ground battles till you end up fighting 1 or 5 on the ground. Ive gotten 5 planes grounded and beat 1 - 2 inf. Which is just stupid.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • The Pale Rider wrote:

I really wished they would change grounded plane mechanics.

Currently planes are listed to have 0 ground defense against Inf or Armor but they do. Either they need to update card stats or in reality remove ability for a parked aircraft to fight ground troops. Not sure if you drove (attacked) with them what would happen.

No one really knows what damage they do in ground battles till you end up fighting 1 or 5 on the ground. Ive gotten 5 planes grounded and beat 1 - 2 inf. Which is just stupid.
      There is that word again. I've been playing this game since 2019 and have yet to encounter a "card" in any situation or context. Is this some sort of Google translate thing, or is there a game of Texas Hold'em going on that I don't know about?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

The Pale Rider wrote:

There is that word again. I've been playing this game since 2019 and have yet to encounter a "card" in any situation or context. Is this some sort of Google translate thing, or is there a game of Texas Hold'em going on that I don't know about?
      what ever you want to call it when you click on a unit and it shows you all its attributes; what would you call it?
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • The Pale Rider wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

The Pale Rider wrote:

what ever you want to call it when you click on a unit and it shows you all its attributes; what would you call it?
      Unit description (screen) but I wasn't chastising, only expressing true bewilderment.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD