What were the WORST COALITION MEMBERS you had in CON

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What were the WORST COALITION MEMBERS you had in CON

Part 4 of the Trilogy CON forum series, you thought it was over hell naw! I got a question, What were the WORST COALITION MEMBERS you had in CON

I got question and I need answers! (This maybe my worst book)

/I'm currently in a game as Russia I have 3/4 of Europe so far. I have coalition partners of China, (active) Kazakhstan, (inactive) Morocco (active), and (potentially) Vietnam.
      My problem is China. (he isn't the worse but the most stubborn) I asked him to kick Kazakhstan because he was inactive, He did than than I said can I attack him. Than he said "no you have all of Europe in front of you... lol" (I didn't have Germany, France, U.K ect at the time) I was sending troops before I he said that. Than I said Well I need to because what if I need to support you in your conquest through the middle East. I need access to The Middle East. Than he said "I won't even though I attacked Kenya (worse enemy) I'll need Kazakhstan because its a key place I need just incase you get attacked." Then I stopped my troops, and said "Bruh I need it because reason." Than he said "stop your troos, let me have it." I said no and moved my troops to Kazakhstan. Than he stopped he removal of Kazakhstan and that baffled me so hard and got me considering to leave the coalition.

That's my LONG story, what's your story?
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • There are two banes two my games and they are constants.

The first is those filthy city snatches. I am not talking about a coordinated attack where everyone agrees on a target and it is a smash and grab to take out a powerful enemy, but rather those side quest that no one cares about. If there is an abandoned or AI country I will often send in a small force, have the troops do zoomies around the provinces to claim them, then, have my artillery or strike/bomber/EAA bombard a city to take out the enemy. When I log in the next day to conquer those cities, often a coalition member will send in there own troops and claim my spoils of war. Filthy city snatches!!! Won't start their own wars. And its always the fun stuff like rares they claim first.

The other is the ones that get themselves into trouble and expect you to get them out. Like they attack someone on the other side of the world, without telling anyone. Which is cool, do what you want. Then realise they made a mistake, and demand that you come rescue them. And I am like "it will take two days two get my troops other there". They usually get upset and quit. If they don't I often leave the coalition because I just can't put up with that level of whining.
    • Once in a Flashpoint USA game, I had Baltic States as my ally. He was like lvl 20-30, so I thought he'd be a good counter against France and Turkey. The giy continuetky only build motorized infantry and proceeded to get them all killed by rebels. He would spawn 6 infantry get them all killed and have ZERO divisons, I couldn't even do that if I tried. At the end of the game I ended up switching sides to France and Turkey, which I normally never do. This guy was just to dense, no idea how he got to his level in the first place.