I'm really frustrated about this. Does anyone have similar stories?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm really frustrated about this. Does anyone have similar stories?

I am currently playing a game of Flashpoint as the USA, soloing the whole game through. A couple days ago, I was faced off against the other three active players - Ukraine, Hungary, and Finland - who were in a coalition together. Since then, I have absolutely destroyed Hungary, mostly destroyed Finland, and done absolutely nothing against Ukraine. Ukraine was a decent player, and he had managed to get a ballistic sub and missiles. I was really looking forward to a final battle against him, as Finland and Hungary had gone inactive, but when I checked my game last night before bed, I was horrified to find that he had abandoned the game as well! I wouldn't get to properly destroy him if he didn't realize it! Of course, my destroyers are now ready to take out his ballistic sub, my bombers to take out his capital, and my massive stacks of max lvl SAM's, MRL's, and AFV's smash through his territory, but his inactivity has ruined my fun. Has this happened to you? Do you have any advice for me to console me?
      Overkill is an Awesome Map! :D
    • Teburu wrote:

Its fairly normal that people leave once they feel like they lost
      Advice would be; kill them fast before they have time to quit; its over. Thats why the suggestion to allow surrender and leave game and keep VPs that someone suggested would be the worst idea of all time. Imagine how fast people would quit then?

Strike First...Strike Hard...No Mercy!!
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp