Whats the last thing your do, once you know the game will be over?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whats the last thing your do, once you know the game will be over?

You know this idle mode: The game is basically won. You only need 100 VP more. You killed all of your potential enemies so there is no more risk and you let your national guard wander thourgh endless useless desert land, tundra or jungle to get those missing 100 VP...

Well I tell you what I do:

I build military logistics a.k.a. Autobahnen.

They give pretty good points for the resources they cost...and its a German thing to do...we love Autobahnen. :thumbsup:

As soon as all the petrol is spend and I have supply and components left I build Outposts...

So let me know, what are your last activites on a map?
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • If I have missiles and nukes left, just nuke whatever left.

entertainment purposes... ;)
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • Like 'kurt the rock' i build Military Logistics which give the most Economic Points towards boosting your player ranking for the resources spent. Since everyone ranking is transparent on a map, you tend to find that people want to ally to high rank players and to attack low rank players. Thus you want to improve your ranking as quickly as possible to change from be a potential target into a potential ally!

Would be interesting if they made the Military Points earn relative to your grade so that, say for example. a lvl 50 player kills a lvl 1 player unit he would get 1/50th of a point but if a lvl 1 player killed a lvl 50 player he gets 50 points? that way instead of high rank players always having everyone want to ally with them, or quit of the way, there would probably be a lot more fighting with upcoming players looking for some nice boosts?
    • Since I don't give a swut about my economic score in the game*, I scheme to gain as much VP before the buzzer sounds.

*-my economics are for playing the game, not points.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Mop up the VPs.

Build Mil Logistics everywhere (cheap; relative fast builds and get 2 Rank XP). Spam Army bases in occupied cities (1 rank XP). I literally dont know how some have high Econ XPs. Even gigging the system my econ rank sucks.

The very last day .... Im firing my BMs at any living targets homeland cities just to watch the fireworks ;) Cant take those warheads with you.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • I played Israel in one game($x apocalypse), we were so close to winning, but it it was only me and Norway still active in our coalition and the rest of our coalition members kept losing their cities to rouge states(they were inactive), so me and Norway had to spend multiple days cleaning it up before we could win. I got really bored so I would ICBM a bunch of cities for fun, even rouge states. And I had so many resources that I managed to annex 20 cities in one go.
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• kurtvonstein wrote:

You know this idle mode: The game is basically won. You only need 100 VP more. You killed all of your potential enemies so there is no more risk and you let your national guard wander thourgh endless useless desert land, tundra or jungle to get those missing 100 VP...

Well I tell you what I do:

I build military logistics a.k.a. Autobahnen.

They give pretty good points for the resources they cost...and its a German thing to do...we love Autobahnen. :thumbsup:

As soon as all the petrol is spend and I have supply and components left I build Outposts...

So let me know, what are your last activites on a map?
      I do note down the name of any good player who I did enjoy to fight. And start looking for new game. :thumbsup:
      Have fun, nothing personal.