PATCH NOTES - 2207.06

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PATCH NOTES - 2207.06

+ + + + UPDATE + + + +

Changes:

• Players will now be able to update the app through a pop up, whenever a new update is available [Mobile]
      • Introduction of community submitted coalition flags

Update to various scenarios:

Antarctica General Update
      • Implemented regions for the cities: Ellsworth Archipelago, Wilkes Island and Queen Maud Island
      • Added harbors at Latina and Gijon provinces so Spain players can easily access their cities
      • Improved some nation colors, nation name positions, and connections
      Middle East Conflict General Update

• Added in North Macedonia and Vardar River
      • Set Nigerian doctrine to Russian
      • Updates to leader names and province names
      Overkill General Update
      • Added in North Macedonia and Vardar River
      • Set Nigerian doctrine to Russian
      • Updates to leader names and province names

Fixes:
      • Fixed a scrolling issue on the Search tab, where only one page of games is displayed
      • Fixed an issue where strategic air transports do not return to base when a right of way is cancelled
      • Fixed an issue where missiles did not display the ‘out of range’ message
      • Fixed an issue where player profiles were not opening correctly
      • Fixed notifications where defeated army name is missing
      • Fixed inconsistent flag sizes in CoN News [Mobile]
      • Fixed missing research icons [Mobile]
      • Fixed diplomacy icons not displaying correctly [Mobile]
      • Fixed various issues concerning rendering of circles:
      • Patrol circle now displays for stacks containing units with different patrol radiuses
      • Patrol circles now represent the actual patrol radius of aircraft
      • Airplane and helicopter ranges now also visible when they are grounded
    • xRecreatedPlays wrote:

for the love of god, PLEASE add back the cities that were removed in the previous update, it honestly DOES NOT improve the player experience, games become so much slower and less competitive as every nation’s economy is suddenly nerfed to such extent.

i personally don’t mind the changes to AI nations such as removing Quebec or adding something else etc
      Pro tip: Play Rising Tides instead of WW3, since the cities there are untouched. Dorado will likely care about it a bit more this way too because the playerbase will shift away from WW3. That's what I'm doing at least.
    • Commanders,

We're aware of some issues cropping up since after release. As of right now, we don't have temporary fixes to suggest, but please know our designated special task force of tech devotees are investigating and will fix this as soon as robotically possible. During this time, if you can refrain from posting a bug about any issues relating to: Refresh, protocol, broken landing page or anything related, it would help avoid overloading our systems.

That being said, please feel to engage with our Community on all social platforms of your choice:

Discord: discord.gg/BhrBnRxq
      Reddit: reddit.com/r/ConflictofNations/
      Twitter: twitter.com/CoNWW3

Thanks for the understanding, everyone!
    • Eren Yeager wrote:

xRecreatedPlays wrote:

for the love of god, PLEASE add back the cities that were removed in the previous update, it honestly DOES NOT improve the player experience, games become so much slower and less competitive as every nation’s economy is suddenly nerfed to such extent.

i personally don’t mind the changes to AI nations such as removing Quebec or adding something else etc
      Pro tip: Play Rising Tides instead of WW3, since the cities there are untouched. Dorado will likely care about it a bit more this way too because the playerbase will shift away from WW3. That's what I'm doing at least.
      i always found rising tides has low resources anyway. There are few provinces with local resources and the cities themselves start with lower production...you hardly get more then 1000 rares in your core city due to small population at gamestart.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Eren Yeager wrote:

xRecreatedPlays wrote:

i always found rising tides has low resources anyway. There are few provinces with local resources and the cities themselves start with lower production...you hardly get more then 1000 rares in your core city due to small population at gamestart.
      There are a lot more countries with 7 cities in Rising Tides than WW3 though. Plus Rising Tides has a bunch of unique features, which makes it superior to WW3 imo.
    • xRecreatedPlays wrote:

Eren Yeager wrote:

but WW3 is one of the most popular game modes, why would they attempt to shift the player base in such way though???
      I don't think they actively wanted to shift the playerbase, it just happened as a reaction to the update. A lot of people think that the primary reason behind the update was to make more money for Dorado, since people will buy more gold to speed up the now slower games.
    • Eren Yeager wrote:

xRecreatedPlays wrote:

Yes, Im doing that too. Anyway, the WW3 maps are practically empty by the nine/ten day now
    • Eren Yeager wrote:

xRecreatedPlays wrote:

That is not a "Pro Tip" since Rising Tides sucks with it's magical treasure chests of VP. More like "Inane Tip"
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Eren Yeager wrote:

xRecreatedPlays wrote:

That is not a "Pro Tip" since Rising Tides sucks with it's magical treasure chests of VP. More like "Inane Tip"
      That adds to the strategy, so that certain areas are more valuable than others. Sure, it's not perfect but better than WW3 after the update.