HOW CAN I GET A-10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• during season u needed 2K points to acquire full permanent access to the elite strike fighter, so it depends on how much u collected during the season, i have it unlocked without buying pass
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
    • PaskalSF wrote:

during season u needed 2K points to acquire full permanent access to the elite strike fighter, so it depends on how much u collected during the season, i have it unlocked without buying pass
      Its unlocked for everyone during this season, but if you dont have sec council it will not be unlocked after season is over.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • The Pale Rider wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

during season u needed 2K points to acquire full permanent access to the elite strike fighter, so it depends on how much u collected during the season, i have it unlocked without buying pass
      Its unlocked for everyone during this season, but if you dont have sec council it will not be unlocked after season is over.
      my bad i didnt notice it was about 74 days to finish, but i think these units should be available to everyone cuz its not fair to make only buyers have them, free players should at least have to grind to get them
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
    • PaskalSF wrote:

The Pale Rider wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

my bad i didnt notice it was about 74 days to finish, but i think these units should be available to everyone cuz its not fair to make only buyers have them, free players should at least have to grind to get them
      Its drug dealer bait. You can try for free but if want them you have to pay. Sec Council like $5 a month and being able to queue builds is a huge plus and really helps plan resources better days out. Elite units are nice extras. But once unlocked you don't have to keep sec council and will not lose it if/when unlocked.

I only use Elite Bombers and now EAA; missed Railgun Badge but that's pretty OP. Some Elite units are straight garbage (UAV swarm a joke; UGV like 1/3rd a Tank Destroyer); some barely better than normal units (don't use tanks; subs; choppers).

EAA by far the most effective Elite and has made SFs obsolete. Actually same base requirements as SF and lower cost and each EAA like 2.5 SFs??
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Pale Rider ().