Cruise missiles aren't targeting units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KFGauss wrote:

But, when all is said and done, multiple people repeatedly reporting that a bug is affecting the outcome of a free game, or repeatedly describing what the bug's effects are, doesn't seem very useful or interesting.
      So as I understand it, to make your point that in your opinion it's not very useful adding to a thread on the 'Discussion Form' about a bug that's affecting the game - you added to the thread on the discussion forum with a post about not adding to the thread on that discussion forum...

...okayyyyy :D :rolleyes: ;)
    • Teessider wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

But, when all is said and done, multiple people repeatedly reporting that a bug is affecting the outcome of a free game, or repeatedly describing what the bug's effects are, doesn't seem very useful or interesting.
      So as I understand it, to make your point that in your opinion it's not very useful adding to a thread on the 'Discussion Form' about a bug that's affecting the game - you added to the thread on the discussion forum with a post about not adding to the thread on that discussion forum...
      He's saying there's no good reason to complain about cruise missiles for the 100th time, when the devs are already working on the issue.
    • Eren Yeager wrote:

Teessider wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

So as I understand it, to make your point that in your opinion it's not very useful adding to a thread on the 'Discussion Form' about a bug that's affecting the game - you added to the thread on the discussion forum with a post about not adding to the thread on that discussion forum......okayyyyy :D :rolleyes: ;)
      He's saying there's no good reason to complain about cruise missiles for the 100th time, when the devs are already working on the issue.
      "How to tell me you haven't got a sense of humour, without telling me you haven't got a sense of humour" ;)
    • Teessider wrote:

Eren Yeager wrote:

Teessider wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

So as I understand it, to make your point that in your opinion it's not very useful adding to a thread on the 'Discussion Form' about a bug that's affecting the game - you added to the thread on the discussion forum with a post about not adding to the thread on that discussion forum......okayyyyy :D :rolleyes: ;)
      "How to tell me you haven't got a sense of humour, without telling me you haven't got a sense of humour" ;)
      Ah yes, me do argument and complain about people not understanding joke.

Seems like your not in a lot of forums, since a lot of people like to use your argument.
    • Teessider wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

oh, the "free game" argument. lol
    • Eren Yeager wrote:

Teessider wrote:

Eren Yeager wrote:

Teessider wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Ah yes, me do argument and complain about people not understanding joke.
      Seems like your not in a lot of forums, since a lot of people like to use your argument.
      Wow, I bet you're fun at parties!
    • GENPATTON43 wrote:

Well, how about this, I jus used cruise missiles against a stack of armor and guess what, I could actually launch them!
      Problem now is THEY DONT DO ANY DAMAGE. 3 cruise missiles against the stack and not a single hit point against them. (Technically, thats not complaining about the same problem.)
      You

Teessider wrote:

Eren Yeager wrote:

Teessider wrote:

Eren Yeager wrote:

Teessider wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Ah yes, me do argument and complain about people not understanding joke.Seems like your not in a lot of forums, since a lot of people like to use your argument.
      Wow, I bet you're fun at parties!
      Don't know what that has to do with each other but you do you.
    • japan samurai wrote:

Max_Tyberius wrote:

Still Bugged. Can't target Cruise Missiles properly and navy units can't fire on the center unless you DON'T AIM TO THE CENTER.
      DUDE, are you TRYING, to BLIND FIRE THE THING??!??
      Or did you actually target it and then the missile doesn’t fire?
      They don't fire at all. You target them and click but the confirmation screen doesn't appear and no missile is launched. The only workaround I have is to open the game on my mobile device - works fine on there.
    • Teessider wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

Max_Tyberius wrote:

Still Bugged. Can't target Cruise Missiles properly and navy units can't fire on the center unless you DON'T AIM TO THE CENTER.
      DUDE, are you TRYING, to BLIND FIRE THE THING??!??Or did you actually target it and then the missile doesn’t fire?
      They don't fire at all. You target them and click but the confirmation screen doesn't appear and no missile is launched. The only workaround I have is to open the game on my mobile device - works fine on there.
      Oh yeah... i guess so, my opponent sent cruise missiles at me so i had no idea what you were talking about... But there is somethng wrong with the attack button, they don't normally lock on to a province or unit
    • Two weeks later and it appears this bug has returned, at least on browser. I can't target a cruise missile on an inf stack from my naval vessels, but I can target them with my aircraft launched cruise missiles. I try to click on them and no confirmation popup happens with naval launched, but it appears with air launched. Was hoping this bug was done with. :(
      Exitus Acta Probat

The Outcome Justifies the Deed