Suckered in a Noob ..Well he Suckered himself in!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suckered in a Noob ..Well he Suckered himself in!

Playing BGUSA with a friend in a two man coalition. And a 2 noob man coalition from Wash/Montana has been attacking my Buddy (AZ) with a long series of single infs for past 2 days.

So Wash; who at this time has lost like 15 single infs (One I had my buddy single patrol EAA stack and killed 4 separated inf in range at once); Wash sends me (Mexico) asking a msg saying "looks like Az is about to attack you... you should join us". Like he didnt realize AZ and I are in a coalition together.

At first I laughed at him; but then decided to have some fun. I already had ships heading up coast to smash 2 Wash home cities I can reach; so sent him a message saying "you know what I'm sick of Az; hes not a good team mate and stealing my territory. Im going to send my negotiator unit to your homeland which will be there in 6 hrs. Its a little known feature but if I get my negotiator unit in transmission range of your home city; it will transmit a coalition peace offer to you. When you accept it; I will be able to immediately remove AZ; this will save us the 24 hr period and we can blind side him!!"

Noob bought it ho-ok (apparently hoo-k is censored); line and sinker ;) So he is waiting for this secret offer and will be surprised when my negotiator ship attacks his city :evil: ; then will msg him "Did my negotiator deliver his msg?" . Meanwhile feeding him mis-information on my allies troop movements and even talked this kid into attacking a 6 unit stack with a lvl1 UAV; And 30 sec later he did it. Splat!

Its a bit evil but a way to pass the time on a boring map.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • The Pale Rider wrote:

Playing BGUSA with a friend in a two man coalition. And a 2 noob man coalition from Wash/Montana has been attacking my Buddy (AZ) with a long series of single infs for past 2 days.

So Wash; who at this time has lost like 15 single infs (One I had my buddy single patrol EAA stack and killed 4 separated inf in range at once); Wash sends me (Mexico) asking a msg saying "looks like Az is about to attack you... you should join us". Like he didnt realize AZ and I are in a coalition together.

At first I laughed at him; but then decided to have some fun. I already had ships heading up coast to smash 2 Wash home cities I can reach; so sent him a message saying "you know what I'm sick of Az; hes not a good team mate and stealing my territory. Im going to send my negotiator unit to your homeland which will be there in 6 hrs. Its a little known feature but if I get my negotiator unit in transmission range of your home city; it will transmit a coalition peace offer to you. When you accept it; I will be able to immediately remove AZ; this will save us the 24 hr period and we can blind side him!!"

Noob bought it ho-ok (apparently hoo-k is censored); line and sinker ;) So he is waiting for this secret offer and will be surprised when my negotiator ship attacks his city :evil: ; then will msg him "Did my negotiator deliver his msg?" . Meanwhile feeding him mis-information on my allies troop movements and even talked this kid into attacking a 6 unit stack with a lvl1 UAV; And 30 sec later he did it. Splat!

Its a bit evil but a way to pass the time on a boring map.
      Ahhh, such a heartwarming story, ... I think my eyes kinda teared up over it (while I was laughing my ass off) Good Show!
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Well as nice as it reads...isnt it un-gentlemen-like to foul noobs about ingame features?
      Whats the saying about Love and War?

If someone believed that story after approaching me to attack my own coalition partner; they deserve to learn that lesson. He was dead in the water anyways.

But I did message him "The system said my negotiator unit was fired upon. What happened? did you reject his message? Now its attacking and I cant stop it."

He has 8 games played.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp