PRO TIP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• wrong you need to focus to not blow you reaources tgrough chimney in first 2 hours.
      I always laugh when I see player building a army base in every city. latest on day 3 they have ebough reaources left to have 2 of them running 24/7 the rest of cities is idleying.

think ahead plan smart. buy electro for planes and high class toys. get 1 cities each withhigh lvl airport, port and army base.
      safr rest for research
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

wrong you need to focus to not blow you reaources tgrough chimney in first 2 hours.
      I always laugh when I see player building a army base in every city. latest on day 3 they have ebough reaources left to have 2 of them running 24/7 the rest of cities is idleying.

think ahead plan smart. buy electro for planes and high class toys. get 1 cities each withhigh lvl airport, port and army base.
      safr rest for research
      I dont think army bases in every city is that bad; what really gets me tho is „army base + arms industries + recruitment office“
      like bro, do you even plan on getting units? You and what resources ?
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

wrong you need to focus to not blow you reaources tgrough chimney in first 2 hours.

safr rest for research
      This might be true for long term but for day 1 fight you need to have army bases in each cities. Otherwise if your neigbor build 1 inf in each city and then attack you he will have an advantage.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • Fuel is last resource you should worry about as only resource always for sale after day 4. If anything I sell excess fuel money to buy actual in demand / sparse resources such as rare or elec.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Dracula wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

safr rest for research
      This might be true for long term but for day 1 fight you need to have army bases in each cities. Otherwise if your neigbor build 1 inf in each city and then attack you he will have an advantage.
      haha
      No.
    • Well if your strategy only concerned about Day 1 .. thats not a Pro Tip.

But with Starting Fuel have never even come close to running out Day 1; there is only so much bases you can build in one day.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

• The Pale Rider wrote:

Well if your strategy only concerned about Day 1 .. thats not a Pro Tip.

But with Starting Fuel have never even come close to running out Day 1; there is only so much bases you can build in one day.
      Ah but thats the genius of it.
      If you dont plan further ahead, how can the enemy expect to predict you?
      If I don’t know my next move, neither does my enemy!
    • Teburu wrote:

The Pale Rider wrote:

Well if your strategy only concerned about Day 1 .. thats not a Pro Tip.

Ah but thats the genius of it.If you dont plan further ahead, how can the enemy expect to predict you?
      The Wiley Coyote Approach ;)

New Challenge...Only win with UAV kills..lol Since a guy other day said his Army of UAVs were the most important part of his Attack. About as great of pro tip as buy all the fuel day 1.

• LOL,I just asked you guys to buy fuel on day 1 so that you can build army bases and other buildings . It has nothing to do with the overall strategy of games whether you want to focus on strike fighters or MRL or navy later. You guys should better play lot of public games to know that when you have nothing but inf on day 1 or day 2 and attacked by your neighbors then having a lot of army bases matters a lot . But you guys are making it too complicated.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • Dracula wrote:

LOL,I just asked you guys to buy fuel on day 1 so that you can build army bases and other buildings . It has nothing to do with the overall strategy of games whether you want to focus on strike fighters or MRL or navy later. You guys should better play lot of public games to know that when you have nothing but inf on day 1 or day 2 and attacked by your neighbors then having a lot of army bases matters a lot . But you guys are making it too complicated.
      If you are worried about day 1 attack better off building Rec Cnt and NGs (can build 3 per day per city) and then Rec Ctrs speed up future mobilizations. Either way 6 Army bases dont take more fuel than what you start with. So if have 6 cities; your neighbor or you wont have any additional units for 18 hrs. In 8 hrs you could have 6 NGs in addition to starting units. And NGs day 1 will fend off Inf attacks. Heck even if he attacked you based on your starting units (12 Inf defending will smoke 12 attacking Inf).

And what you waste on day 1 sets the stage for rest of game. Whats your in game ID as you have blanked out on your profile.

• Dracula wrote:

LOL,I just asked you guys to buy fuel on day 1 so that you can build army bases and other buildings . It has nothing to do with the overall strategy of games whether you want to focus on strike fighters or MRL or navy later. You guys should better play lot of public games to know that when you have nothing but inf on day 1 or day 2 and attacked by your neighbors then having a lot of army bases matters a lot . But you guys are making it too complicated.
      I have about 120 played games with a 60% winrate; I almost never have needed to buy fuel.

None of us is making shit complicated, you’re just wrong and thats it.
    • Teburu wrote:

Ah but thats the genius of it.
      If you dont plan further ahead, how can the enemy expect to predict you?

The Pale Rider wrote:

The Wiley Coyote Approach
      No, not Wiley Coyote, Sun Tzu ...

“If I determine the enemy's disposition of forces while I have no perceptible form, I can concentrate my forces while the enemy is fragmented. The pinnacle of military deployment approaches the formless: if it is formless, then even the deepest spy cannot discern it nor the wise make plans against it.”

Sun Tzu
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD