New Plane Bug: Patrolling planes will return back to base when/if patrolling enemy territory then you take prov

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Plane Bug: Patrolling planes will return back to base when/if patrolling enemy territory then you take prov

I have never seen this before but a pain in the butt as I want that plane there for a reason and if not online it goes all the way back to airbase.

Scenario.

1. Patrolling planes in enemy territory ahead of troops in case enemy moves up.
      2. Have Inf on way point path taking territory; which has been cleared by planes.
      3. When Inf takes the prov under the planes; planes basically cancel patrol and go home.

So now instead of just moving planes up to next set of provs ( a few minutes) plane goes home (up to an hr away) then when you come back on you have to wait an hr for plane to return where it should be.

Assume this Bug introduced in one of the many recent hotfix releases as just noticed last 1 - 2 days.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp