Something I feel the users should know about

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Something I feel the users should know about

I recently played in a game with a user who probably dumped upwards of 10K Euros into one game. Not fun to play against, but not against the rules either. As the game progressed he was eventually investigated and banned for using multiple countries. We have seen this kind of thing happen quite a few times.

The problem I have is this:

After the user was banned, (there was a game notification on the news page stating so) he came back into the game a few days later. When I asked him how that was possible, he said that he called up support and threatened to call his credit card company and dispute the charges if he wasn't allowed to come back into the game.

I submitted the appropriate report to ADMIN with screen shots proving that he was banned and his in-game message to me regarding threatening to call his credit company if he was not allowed to re-enter the game.

After about three weeks of "investigation" I received a generic response from ADMIN stating that there was no cheating found for the user in question. Now, how can that be when he was BANNED from the very same game for using a multi-account? This seems to be as though the ADMIN's are choosing to turn a blind eye at this problem and sweep it under the rug for profit. I thought that the community should know about this and use that in their judgement when deciding what game spend their free time playing. I know for myself I really have to think going forward if I want to play a game that allows users to break the rules and overturn bans if they throw enough money into it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hopefully, it is allowed to remain and not delete for integrity's sake.
    • Probably got banned, complained, higher ups investigated ban and then undid it. Keep in mind that there usually is a big difference between what people said has happened and the events that actually transpired.

Personally I find it rather hard to believe that someone spending a lot of money on gold, would go on and also multiaccounting,; especially since people tend to use multiple account to compensate for lack of skill. I don’t really see much of a point in using multis when you already use a lot of Gold.

The thread will probably end up beint deleted because discussing bans isn’t something they really tolerate; add in the accusations you made and its pretty much guranteed to get deleted
      I am The Baseline for opinions