How to change smilies

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to change smilies

on the bottom there is always this smily, how do i change it?
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
    • PaskalSF wrote:

You can't, that is the pro-west, pro-capitalism smiley that appears when it senses a barbaric, medieval mentality's post.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • 1733973qaz wrote:

It's part of your signature upended on all posts. Mine is a really bad quote. You can change in in settings.

Sorry The Pale Rider and Dealer of Death, Your Sarcastic answers are not funny.
      lol.. you still didnt tell him how to do it <X :P :P
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • 1733973qaz wrote:

It's part of your signature upended on all posts. Mine is a really bad quote. You can change in in settings.

No, it's cool, science predicts people who are outliers to the normal way humor is processed. Such aberrations are in a weird way, almost mandatory.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

You can't, that is the pro-west, pro-capitalism smiley that appears when it senses a barbaric, medieval mentality's post.
      pro-west, depends, US i dont support it because of invasions and abu ghraib prison
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
    • 1733973qaz wrote:

alrright thanks
    • PaskalSF wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

pro-west, depends, US i dont support it because of invasions and abu ghraib prison
      West does not equal the US. Europe exists as well (to those Americans who think the European Union is an green, leftist, Bernie Sanders colony) ^^
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

West does not equal the US. Europe exists as well (to those Americans who think the European Union is an green, leftist, Bernie Sanders colony) ^^
      Sort if is.
      If you don't lose, you don't learn"
      -me