Developer Diary 21: INTERFACE FUSION Q4

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kurtvonstein wrote:

Actually the user took a lot of efford by making this nice pictures and explaining what he expected and what he found.
      The image has nothing to do with the new client, and is his disappointment with the way the game was marketed vs what ingame visuals look like. I cannot speak for that, since I have no control over marketing. The comments on mobile don't say anything constructive.

Zozo001 wrote:

Response was underwhelming, I must say.
      I'd be hard pressed to find a CM in other communities address each individual question in a forum and keep players up to date on the status of work done. I'm sorry if you find this underwhelming, there isn't much else I can give you for the time-being, to my knowledge I've addressed all your concerns for now.
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• Yak wrote:

Constructive feedback goes a long way, rather than just saying something is bad.

As I said, the user experience and interface will be revised for Desktop, and not simply copy/past to desktop from mobile. I cannot address your concerns or gripes if you resort to elementary ways of criticism.
      You want constructive? Tho I believe what I already said IS constructive, let me expound.
      The mobile graphics are awful. They look unprofessional and cartoony. Their cartoony quality completely ruins any wargame immersion I might have had by making the game look like it was designed for people who are too young to be playing it. Too cartoony, so that you can wonder that the person who might actually like the mobile graphics also has the concern of having their diaper changed. If the PC graphics looked like the mobile when I first joined, I would have quit and never came back.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • not to mention the clouds that move across the screen at several thousand miles/hour (as compared to the speed of jet fighters)
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD