Exile Government

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Exile Government

Hello!

I started a 4x a few days ago(don't tell me this is where my error was) and chose france. I got Corvettes, Frigates, ASW helicopters, infantry, and tank destroyers. I joined a coalition that went inactive, and on day 18 I was invaded by the south american coalition of 5 people.

They used EAAs and Brute forced bombing my frigates, at high cost for them. as the planes came, 5-10 at a time, with enemies coming from occupied-england and spain, I made the decision to flee. Norway had given me permission to seek refuge in occupied mountains in what was finland. 2 tank destroyers drove to Norway occupied Finland, while 5 infantry and 1 NG were airlifted minutes before 10 EAAs bombed Paris. My last frigate(heavily damaged) also managed to escape, hiding in the arctic sea north of Russia. A stroke of luck allowed us to avoid being hit by patrolling enemy ASF over paris...

Now, my troops have taken Kirkenes from norway(with permission), annexed it, and built a capital there. the enemy coalition has forgotten about me and I have RoW with 9 nations... the leading coalition promised to let me liberate my homeland in exchange for the intel I gave about the enemy coalition.

Any thoughts?
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Continuing the game when you only have 1 out-of-the-way city left gets boring pretty fast in my experience. But good luck to you.

If you have some warheads left and something to launch them from, then it can be worth carrying on so that you can launch sneak attacks on their homeland and damage their buildings. Or if you've got a lot of money left you can spy bomb their cities.

But you will run out of resources very very fast unless other countries give you them for free. Hope it works out for you!
    • WalterChang wrote:

Continuing the game when you only have 1 out-of-the-way city left gets boring pretty fast in my experience. But good luck to you.

If you have some warheads left and something to launch them from, then it can be worth carrying on so that you can launch sneak attacks on their homeland and damage their buildings. Or if you've got a lot of money left you can spy bomb their cities.

But you will run out of resources very very fast unless other countries give you then for free. Hope it works out for you!
      I have a frigate and some troops left, so I'm like the "pirate in the arctic sea"...

Anyhow, I've received several thousand rare materials and supplies, as I wait for the distraction before I take back france.
      P.S. The person who destroyed me used g*ld..
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • I had somewhat of a similar situation to this, albeit for a different reason.
      I chose to take North Korea in a World War 3 1x speed game and joined the Asian coalition(China, Japan, Kazakhstan, and Indonesia.) For the first 15-20 days or so, I expanded at a decent rate.
      Unfortunately, the current number 2 on the leaderboard, Saudi Arabia, wanted to join the coalition. I got kicked and invaded to be replaced by him.
      However, in a similar situation to yours, I successfully retreated a decent number of troops, including 2 ships, 3 asf, an EAA and 15 or so infantry.
      I took Fiji, which I annexed before my supplies ran out and made my capital. I then proceeded to take Papua New Guinea, a bit of Indonesia, and a few other bits and pieces. Following the invasion of the American coalition, China, my invader was weakened, enabling me to come in and take back my homeland.
      That is where I currently reside, as I am allied with Kazakhstan following the breakup of the Asian coalition. I have 10 cities, am 8th on the leaderboard and wait for my inevitable second invasion by the American coalition as I produce more troops.
      Good luck, @ewac123!
      Overkill is an Awesome Map! :D
    • I wrote some funny newspaper articles and 9 nations took pity on me and gave me RoW and resources

@Dealer of Death articles are still better though