Realism Suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Realism Suggestions

So basically I really like this game, I've been playing since 2018 (this is a new account) and I see some things in this game that don't match the realism of the rest of the game. *sigh*. Here goes nothing.

1. Scientists. Hire scientists. It would be like when you open research there would be a new tab like a row called scientists. When you open it there are many scientists you can hire with a high daily upkeep. They speed up the researches. Maybe they specialize in different things, so one scientist speeds up infantry research and another one speeds up the missiles? Just ideas.

2. The market is all wrong. Replace the market tab with Trades. You can set up trade routes to trade with your allies. Maybe add a new relation you can have with countries that lets you trade with them. You two decide on what you are exchanging on what trade route and if they accept you send a ship or by land or maybe even by a transport airplane. The market didn't make sense like you put offers and get stuff instanly after they buy. But yeah just add a few vehicles that you can use to trade with your allies.

3. Lastly, make a building called something like the recruiting office, and make it really expensive. And make it so it generates troops from time to time, and has a very high daily upkeep. I know you want people to pay for your sec council thing and queue stuff and things but yeah this is probably the worst suggestion of the 3 from a business perspective but like maybe the upkeep contains gold? And if you don't have gold it doesn't make troops.