Most Notorious

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Most Notorious

I know this question has been brought up, probably a few times but I haven't seen an answer that actually makes sense. What does the "most notorious" title mean?

playing my first riding tides game and I'm the second most notorious nation, behind Rogues.
      i have only 32 cities and an average morale of 79%. Currently only at war with rogues and 0 civilian casualties morale modifier.

Ethiopia has 76 cities and an average morale of 61%. He's at war with 6 nations and been bulldozing Africa and Middle East. he's ranked 7th most notorious.

Poland has 65 cities and an average morale of 61%. He's at war with 4 nations and has taken most of Europe and prt of Northern Africa. He's ranked 6th most notorious.

Cameroon has 0 cities an an average morale of 67%. At war with 3 people and ranked 5th most notorious.

I thought it was based off of how many capitals you take over or how many players you fully eliminate, including AIs. Unless the tally is constantly going back to 0, that makes no sense either.

Previous game day I took over Falklands and the last city of Amazonia that my ally was at war with. Maybe it's a tally of most amounts of wars declared, while the tally keeps going back to 0 the way morale negative modifier from civilian death goes to 0 over time?