Ranked period ends tomorrow

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ranked period ends tomorrow

Hi folks - I'm trying to figure out whether the message pasted below can be safely ignored for another 86 days of my Farm-Insurgents-For-Season-Points career, or if it means I need to hurry up before the points I've accumulated so far disappear.

• I'm the only active player left in the game.
      • Today is Game Day 34.
      • I think that this is the second day the message has shown up (in the CoN News).
      • I think that today's message is identical to yesterdays.

The message says/contains "tomorrow", "120 days", and "14 more days". Those all appear to contradict each other and/or be out of synch with the actual Game Day calendar.

This old thread exists End ranked Period, but it doesn't help much and appears to be closed (so I had to start this new one X( ).

Capture.PNG
    • I think the first sentence is meant in general?
      As in: No matter how many Players left, after Day 120 you dont get any XP/Stats anymore.

I’m not sure about the second part but it probably means that after you’re the only one left you have 14 more days of „ranked“?

The „Tomorrow“ would only make sense if you have been the only one left for the about 2 weeks already.

Probably best to observe what actually happens.
      I am The Baseline for opinions