Join the CoN League!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Join the CoN League!

Alliane_League_Title.png

+ + + + ALLIANCE LEAGUE + + + +

In case you've been living under a Carrier, today we've been dedicating the day to Discord, with a flood of Community Managers taking the front to give you maps, and entertainment. Antarctica and Able Archer will be open for the Discord-republic for a limited time. The keen eyed of you also should have seen that we officially announced collaboration with the Alliance League. Today, I am also happy to further announce details of the League - without further ado:

DATE:
      The CON League has a tentative start date for November 2022 for the upcoming Season.

IS MY ALLIANCE READY?
      The CON League tries to include all Alliances possible in its organized events. However, proper competition requires Alliances to have certain prerequisites to join in the Seasonal competition. These include:
      1. A minimum of 7 players within the Alliance (less than 7 is eligible to join the Beginner's Circuit, but not the Seasonal competition)
      2. Have played Alliance Matches within the last 6 months (in order to determine if they understand how Alliance Matches work)
      3. Have the player capacity to participate in Elite Matches (enough players with the rank 25+)
      HOW TO APPLY:
      The CON League is open for all Alliances to apply. They only need to fill out a Dyno Form which submits their application directly to the League server to be reviewed. Here is a copy of the Form: dyno.gg/form/e9d3358f. Alliances can also find the League directly in the League server, if they are already on the server.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
      Alliances participating in the CoN League receive points when they defeat another alliance, allowing them to move up in the rankings of their particular division. The more you win, the more points you will score as the season goes on.At the end of the Season, the top two Alliances move up to the next Division, while the bottom two Alliances drop down to a lower Division. This system is in effect in order to naturally move Alliances based on their skill, performance and ability.

PRIZES
      Prizes for the CON League is thanks to our wonderful association and partnership with the parent company Dorado. The prize for the top Alliances in the Seasonal competition includes the choice of whatever Season badge that they desire. Possible future prizes are in discussion.

MISC.
      Alliances participating within the CON League have the ability to negotiate with their opponent about map type and other rules in a mutually agree ruleset. The most standard map utilized within the League is the MED map, although all other map types are available for use.
      The League hosts occasional tournaments, Battle Royales, and roleplaying games. The League is officially open for outside organizations/individuals, regardless of membership status within the League, to partner with the League to host their own tournament, BR, or RP. Details of the Tourney/BR/RP would be regulated by League rules/regulations, and would be monitored for quality assurance. This allows those who have trouble running their own special events have an outlet, and it allows the League to further nurture the Community and expand its outreach.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

I dont get it...but I dont use discord...so you annouce game numbers on discord that are not visible otherwise in the game?
      Hi there!
      The whole point of the event was to celebrate 40 000 Discord members, so naturally, we wanted to treat our Discord Community :)

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Bruh even the devs are rubbing it in my face that I can't use Discord ;-;
      :sadpepe: Discord has a Desktop app, Web browser and Mobile app version, I hope you will manage to join us through one of them ;)