Ethiopia automatically annexed Djibouti once occupied (Blood and Oil)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ethiopia automatically annexed Djibouti once occupied (Blood and Oil)

Well.. this was odd. I am in a coalition with Sudan and Somalia (thankfully) so I was able to take Asmara and Djibouti with ease. Since you start out with 4 cities, it is one of the hardest countries to play in this gamemode (yeah I thought Ethiopia would have more cities lol) but you do get Djibouti automatically annexed so that's nice :)
    • Teburu wrote:

Its not annexed tho, it gets turned into Homeland.
      Thats the case for a couple of countries
      Quick Q: Which countries exactly?

I'd assume Libya gets both Tripoli and Nalut that's Turkish, Ethiopia gets Djibouti (kinda weird, but no comment), Afghanistan gets the American cities in the area (not sure if its 2 or 3), Syria gets Latakia and Iraq gets the other American cities. But what about Doha, Kuwait City, Abu Dhabi and Dubai? Does Saudi Arabia get them? Oman? Are they only US homelands? And what about Sevastopol? Does it become Ukrainian? There might even be some more I've missed...
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Its not annexed tho, it gets turned into Homeland.
      Thats the case for a couple of countries
      Quick Q: Which countries exactly?
      I'd assume Libya gets both Tripoli and Nalut that's Turkish, Ethiopia gets Djibouti (kinda weird, but no comment), Afghanistan gets the American cities in the area (not sure if its 2 or 3), Syria gets Latakia and Iraq gets the other American cities. But what about Doha, Kuwait City, Abu Dhabi and Dubai? Does Saudi Arabia get them? Oman? Are they only US homelands? And what about Sevastopol? Does it become Ukrainian? There might even be some more I've missed...
      Hi,

You are correct. United States Cities outside of Iraq and Afghanistan are homeland USA cities, however ones in iraq are "iraqi" liberated

Sevestapol becomes ukrainian(probably)
      Belfast is contested between UK and Ireland
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."