Who's Bad

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I really like playing this game but the last several games have been almost a job rather than a challenge just way too easy. I'm learning my way around the discord but if anybody has some serious skills I'd love to go against them from what I've seen I have been far ahead of any of my opponents. Maybe I've just had the unfortunate draw and play all duds I love to find out for sure so if you got skills hit me up. I'd like to go against the number one ranked person and would be okay about being shamed or embarrassed if I got my ass worked really bad I just don't think it would happen though
    • I kind of want to face you now:) Your username ingame is Randystyles right? I am only ranked 35 just 3 ranks below you but I think I can hold against you pretty well. What game types do you play? Also you should look at the thread 'The Battle Of Active' A bunch of us on the forum are going to start a game soon just to have a games were everyone stays active till the end. You should join. There will likely be real competition in it.
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• Big bad Wolf wrote:

I really like playing this game but the last several games have been almost a job rather than a challenge just way too easy. I'm learning my way around the discord but if anybody has some serious skills I'd love to go against them from what I've seen I have been far ahead of any of my opponents. Maybe I've just had the unfortunate draw and play all duds I love to find out for sure so if you got skills hit me up. I'd like to go against the number one ranked person and would be okay about being shamed or embarrassed if I got my ass worked really bad I just don't think it would happen though
      hi, just join game 5877900 for dome challenge.

Pick usa or canada as they seem inactive and lets get it started
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Well I would like to face you someday.

I am only defeated in late game when I become inactive due to to some personal reason or when many active players attack me and I have weak allies.
      (Gold is an exception).
      There are very few games in which I was active and someone defeated me 1 on 1 in late game.

The reason of my success is that I keep an eye on the buildings of top players in diplomacy screen and try to judge their weapons from news and prepare the counter.So when I fight them I usually surprise them but they can't surprise me and after killing the top players chances of winning are too high.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be