Eh? Why do player always choose United States in Blood and Oil?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• japan samurai wrote:

Because noobs think joining USA or Russia or China is going to give them a huge advantage.
      especially how joining NOrth korea will give them tones of nukes.
      Yes but even if an experienced player get an opportunity to select them ,he will avail it. China is far better than the other 2 due to relatively less area, weak neighbors like koreas and lot of electronics so you can build lot of sophisticated units like MRL ,ships simultaneously
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • heongost wrote:

I want to try playing as United States in Bool and Oil but at I join, others chose :( I see United States in Bool And Oil is very difficult because a part of it is in Saudi Arabia and rest part is in Afghanistan :))))
      One of three possibilities: they are either noobs, warriors, or dummies.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • I see United State in Blood and Oil, it has a disadavantage is: Its homeland is located in 3 smail area: North Persia Gulf, South Persia Gulf and northeast of Afganistan. with unit's number is very few and borders with many countries.
      North Persia Gulf: United States borders Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Iran
      South Perisa Gulf: United States borders Oman and Saudi Arabia
      Northeast of Afganistan: United States borders Afghanistan and Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan.
      However, it's a small benefit is have 3 plane in Day 1 :)))))
    • i played blood and oil twice as usa, very fun but challenging. Most advice for games goes out of the window- you pretty much need to spam 2 or 3 rounds of ng to survive the first two days. Then make a coalition with 2 other strong players, and get a few "strategic" allies, like a right of way treaty. Usually choose Israel or Iran who have problems of their own, so unlikely to double cross.
      once you survive first few days, you can start using the advantages of usa... And if you are overrun in Afghanistan just claim your predecessor screwedup...
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."