Embark/disembark timing.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Embark/disembark timing.

Suppose you take two islands with one infantry.
      You plot route to both - one after another.
      Your unit disembarks at first island. Timing is 2 hours 15 minutes which is standard. It captures the island and goes to another one. Since it is your land, embarking should now take 42 minutes. But since you plotted route _before_ it became your land, disembark will take 2h15m again.
      If you cancel order and plot route to second island once again, disembark will now take normal 42 minutes.

It is the same for all ports, cities included.
    • I am wondering why disembarking and embarking take so long. I would guess that if you are storming an enemy shore you are going to take it as fast as possible, and there is no shoreline bunkers in con, it should be even faster. A city I understand, but a province?
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• TheShinwacker wrote:

I am wondering why disembarking and embarking take so long. I would guess that if you are storming an enemy shore you are going to take it as fast as possible, and there is no shoreline bunkers in con, it should be even faster. A city I understand, but a province?
      Perhaps the devs are imagining something in the style of a WWII D-Day style landing, with a large logistics infrastructure to support the move into the hinterlands of the invasion province.