Wife and Husband team cant play on same game round?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wife and Husband team cant play on same game round?

As the title says, married and my wife wants to try as she sees me looking and playing this a lot.
      She has her own pc and i have my own pc.
      i read if same ip then not allowed, this seems a bit over the top.
      can my wife and i not join in a game together as long as not the same pc???
    • Hi BarneyWubbles,

If you wish to play with friends or family members, all accounts involved must purchase the Security Council. This will allow you to play without the risk of being banned when playing together.
      As it stands your account will keep being picked up, and should the accounts in question have conflicting IPs again they will be blacklisted. This means that you will not be able to join and/or play games with the connected accounts. Should you attain a high enough Suspicion Score the system will automatically ban your account.

You can play with your friends/family without breaching our terms of service in the following scenarios:
      You can play in the same games as your friends/family members on a different IP address, or in different games as your friends/family members on the same IP address. Alternatively, you and the connected account/s may opt to purchase the Security Council membership which will enable you to play in the same games on the same IP address as your friends/family members.

Regards ;),
    • Thank you for this information. I am trying to get my wife to play - and one day I might succeed. Basically I would prefer that she have Security Council for both the build queues and artillery targeting benefits anyways.

I am now more motivated to try to talk her into playing than before. Fingers crossed that she plays - and of course fingers crossed that we don't get end up getting banned due to some obscure rule that we did not know about.
    • GraniteDust wrote:

Thank you for this information. I am trying to get my wife to play - and one day I might succeed. Basically I would prefer that she have Security Council for both the build queues and artillery targeting benefits anyways.

I am now more motivated to try to talk her into playing than before. Fingers crossed that she plays - and of course fingers crossed that we don't get end up getting banned due to some obscure rule that we did not know about.
      yeah SC is very worth it for the reasons above as well as images in news articles :D
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • GraniteDust wrote:

Thank you for this information. I am trying to get my wife to play - and one day I might succeed. Basically I would prefer that she have Security Council for both the build queues and artillery targeting benefits anyways.

everyone will get oneby end of this season to keep the elite attack aircraft. its soooo OP
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

GraniteDust wrote:

everyone will get oneby end of this season to keep the elite attack aircraft. its soooo OP
      there's a reason nerfs are done the day AFTER the season is over :D
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

GraniteDust wrote:

On the other hand I had security council for first 7 seasons and unlocked all of them but now I don't have security council and I have no plan to get one too because build queue is buggy and they are not fixing it.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be