Much needed improvemente in the trade process.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Much needed improvemente in the trade process.

I think that it would be a wonderful improvement if, in the trade deal, you could exchange provinces or resources with other players. For example: Peace for X and Y and Z provinces. Or Peace for X resources. Or sell/give resources to your allies. It would make the diplomatic process so much interesting and realistic, and solve some importante issues. For example. Ig I help an ally invading another country, provinces I conquer end up being mine. But if I had trade provinces option, once conquered, I could easily give them to the ally.
      In the present design, in some instances, I have had to get out of coalition, declare war to the ex-ally, conquer the provice we both greed to be mine, declare peace and enter coalition again. All this embarrasing system to exchange a simple province. How easy it would be if the game allowed us simpy to trade them.

I hope developers take this suggestion into consideration. Great game, by the way.
    • YABABOATH wrote:

I think that it would be a wonderful improvement if, in the trade deal, you could exchange provinces or resources with other players. For example: Peace for X and Y and Z provinces. Or Peace for X resources. Or sell/give resources to your allies. It would make the diplomatic process so much interesting and realistic, and solve some importante issues. For example. Ig I help an ally invading another country, provinces I conquer end up being mine. But if I had trade provinces option, once conquered, I could easily give them to the ally.
      In the present design, in some instances, I have had to get out of coalition, declare war to the ex-ally, conquer the provice we both greed to be mine, declare peace and enter coalition again. All this embarrasing system to exchange a simple province. How easy it would be if the game allowed us simpy to trade them.

I hope developers take this suggestion into consideration. Great game, by the way.
      great ideas, CoW(their sister game) has this, unfortunately, in the devloper mind, it could be exploited by alt account, which is a definite possibility

the trade resource directly thing is already a thing in elite challenges, so the code is there, just some are afraid of implementing it
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."