New Rlite Unit must be Infantry

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Rlite Unit must be Infantry

Ok we have lots of toys in the Elite Cupboard. Some good stuffand then the UGV and that flying something.

Anyway to counter the EAA we need more Air defense for the ground. So how about an infantry with active Air Attack?

Radius canbe limited to 50. With Airdrop ability on tier 2 and stealth on tier 3.

That would give Air superiotity a hard time.

whats your tought?
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • guacanagarix wrote:

You have ASF, SAM and FRIGATES to coutner them ....

Radius canbe limited to 50. With Airdrop ability on tier 2 and stealth on tier 3. (this will just remove all another kind of infantry and anti air like sam) so no.
      Sorry what

first: sam requires level 3 AB, what to do on early game EAA spammer
      Frigate: ridiculous electronic cost, at that point you might as well build your own EAA
      ASF: we need passive defense, no one wants to go to sleep on a 4x and wake up dead(okay, don't tell me "don't play 4x" as the solution)

"this will remove all another kind of infantry and anti air like sam) so no."

BRUH, WE HAVE TO NERF THE MAA! It has a WHOLE 26 radius that can easily knock out enemy UAVs without a fight! people spam it like armored infantry, plus it has a WHOLE 1.0 DAMAGE AGAINST ARMOR
      THAT IS OP

Serious response:
      SAM has 100 range
      100<50
      that's like someone saying the introduction of towed arty rendered all other artillery useless
      I do believe stealth is a bit too much
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • well stealth is were elite ractors kicks ib. this way you can promite high level drones and helicoptersv with antivstealth.

they are also not OP on ground battles . its just an cheap infantry version of SAM. reflecting the inf possivilty to be hard to track for aircraft and providing some aur defense in early game that can airlift and conquer land
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

well stealth is were elite ractors kicks ib. this way you can promite high level drones and helicoptersv with antivstealth.

they are also not OP on ground battles . its just an cheap infantry version of SAM. reflecting the inf possivilty to be hard to track for aircraft and providing some aur defense in early game that can airlift and conquer land
      stealth unit conquering territory

call of war vibes be like
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • details could vary. either stealth amd no conquer ir conquer and no stealth. i dont care. and it basically only for tier 3 to make this unit interesting in late game when player have to decide between sam and AAInfantry.

at least it should be air only such as SAM. cheap and early build to put an end to air superiority.

like a national guard for air defense.

but it should have active AAtick. not only Point defense.
    • Counterpoint: Elite Paper Airplane will shred this mythical "AA infantry".

Also stealth that can conquer just puts Spec Ops outta business. Another thing: would the inf have defense against helis? Or like SAMs and TDS, no damage?
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.