What is the most casualties you have endured in a war?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the most casualties you have endured in a war?

I was playing as Kazakhstan and I was trying to secure a solo victory. I had already conquered all of Asia, I was roided up on gold, and I was only a few points away from winning. My army was absolutely massive but the huge amount of tanks and infantry, however, I didn't have any Navy at all because my nation was landlocked. The only other competitors was a small coalition consisting of Namibia, Brazil and the US. Being an idiot, I decided to mount a huge amphibious invasion of the Americas and Africa with no naval support.

As expected, they saw my large stacks of infantry transport coming across the ocean. They immediately engaged and wiped out 100,000 worth of my troop transport. They then watched a huge volley of nuclear icbms on all of my cities. I also launched all of my icbms and ballistic missiles at them.

In the end, I sustained 475,000 casualties. Put together, their coalition sustained 295,000 casualties. Eventually, the morale sank solo and every country that insurgent started popping up in every occupied City. We just gave up at the end LOL
    • I think maybe my first matches with 1:1... i never had negativ stats doe but didnt really know how to play at the beginning.

Now i am rank 63 and I usually only lose units to rogue state (cuz i use national guards), people attacking me in my sleep or bashing me down in a 1vs5...

But even if a game is lost i usually keep playing to kill as many enemies as possible to get points and a clean statistics.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

dunny story...I usually lose to Golders. So there was this guy who totally ruined my statistic. I tought i could handle him

golding is only powerful at the start of the game (for example buying several fregattes and rush your neighbour) or later to get an counter you need.
      i have also spend a little gold in some matches to test it out.

Its just not worth it... i have seen people spending like 100$ or more in a team against me do to buy me out... but this is just ridicoulus and shoudlnt be taken into consideration

golding is not worth it.
    • this guy just rushed towards mx fleet, then healed. attacked me. he conquered vities. annexed. put moral on 100. build every building possible and just build ships like it was nothing. i asume he also used shiw units because he always knew where i hidemy fleet innighttime.

so yes. gold at the begimmimg gives you a good boost. but a player like this is unstopable.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.