Rogue stats and attack 24/7

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Teburu wrote:

Drony77 wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

CroChose wrote:

. . . first question. 100 + city attacks by PCs on me or others 0 to other country? . . .
      You haven't supplied nearly enough information for anyone to be able to figure out exactly what caused those revolts, or whether the revolts were important. I made an educated guess about the situation and offered my opinion earlier.
      Also it is unclear where and when did these revolts happen. If, say, you are France, took some remote lands like Japan or South America, the distance to your capital is quite big. If in turn you had no units in newly captured cities, they revolted indeed and this is by design.City cannot revolt if its morale is below 34%, if you witnessed opposite, you should report a bug.That simple.
      pretty sure you meant above 34%
      Sure, corrected
    • Drony77 wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

CroChose wrote:

. . . first question. 100 + city attacks by PCs on me or others 0 to other country? . . .
      You haven't supplied nearly enough information for anyone to be able to figure out exactly what caused those revolts, or whether the revolts were important. I made an educated guess about the situation and offered my opinion earlier.
      Also it is unclear where and when did these revolts happen. If, say, you are France, took some remote lands like Japan or South America, the distance to your capital is quite big. If in turn you had no units in newly captured cities, they revolted indeed and this is by design.City cannot revolt if its morale is equal or above 34%, if you witnessed opposite, you should report a bug. 2-3 revolts per day - the same.
      That simple.
      everything. cca 100 cities example first country to France...,,.Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy ;) and frst city ... irrelevant . I played many many games this games is clasic robbery... OR administrators play to win ;) ! I play now only ... I vs comp...
      Files
      • Untitled-7.jpg

(646.04 kB, downloaded 6 times, last: )

The post was edited 3 times, last by CroChose ().

• CroChose wrote:

this city I'am occupied from the start, I took them at the beginning...Do you have 100 or more units to guard the cities?
      So you do not understand the mechanics under insurgents spawn.
      People here are trying to explain, but it seems you still don't get it. To make long story short: you MUST guard the city until its morale is raised to 34% or above. It takes two days usually, morale value changes at midnight. AFTER morale is raised to 34% (smoke column also disappears) you may leave the city - there will be no revolt.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Drony77 ().

• CroChose wrote:

Drony77 wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Also it is unclear where and when did these revolts happen. If, say, you are France, took some remote lands like Japan or South America, the distance to your capital is quite big. If in turn you had no units in newly captured cities, they revolted indeed and this is by design.City cannot revolt if its morale is equal or above 34%, if you witnessed opposite, you should report a bug. 2-3 revolts per day - the same.That simple.
      everything. cca 100 cities example first country to France...,,.Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy ;) and frst city ... irrelevant . I played many many games this games is clasic robbery... OR administrators play to win ;) ! I play now only ... I vs comp...
      You still haven't supplied nearly enough information - Repeating the original incomplete claim and complaint isn't useful.

Quit yer bitchin (please) if you can't write something more useful.
    • CroChose wrote:

How to explain...?
      Morale is fairly simple, and the things you listed do not relate to it.
      What does are the time passed from the initial morale, and the level of the target one. The latter is affected by a number of factors (all shown in the morale popup info), such as number of wars and morale as well as enemy status of neighboring provinces.
      Commander Zozo001 :thumbsup:
      humble player
    • KFGauss wrote:

Zozo001 wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Zozo001 wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Let the Rogues have the cities. You can easily capture the (other) provinces.
      This is terribly, appallingly bad advice.
      No - It's not appallingly bad advice - It's 100% perfect advice, if you are in the situation illustrated by the image.
      But your advice was not qualified with "in the situation illustrated by the image (i.e. when you've got no opponents whatsoever)", but rather a general statement.
      The image is part of the advice.
      And if the questioner is getting N attacks per day, the Insurgents are spawning in or attacking from N < M locations. Further, if N is a large number, M is an even larger number.

And, a large M (100???, 50?) means that this person has probably wiped out all or nearly all live opposition, is probably just trying to mop up the remaining dregs of opposition from any source, and should already have a large army. They didn't explicitly say these things, but they are reasonable predictions.

So, extrapolating from our limited information my advice is sound.

My bottom line point is that the AI is dumb and we are (or we can be) smart.

Suppressing the Insurgents isn't mandatory. Nor is it even useful in some situations.

Time after time in posts here in the forum, people mention getting to a point in their growth where they are producing more resources than they can spend (middle-/late-game).

At that point you don't need more cities, you only need more VPs. You can get those VPs from more than one source.

There is more than one way to skin a cat.
      Ok so in my India game something similar happened: I went AFK for like a week and the AI racked up too many civilian casualties so all occupied cities revolted. Its (relatively) simple to manage, you just need 1. TDs to prevent revolts; 2. NG to capture the land; and 3. EAA (or SF/Helis) to kill the insurgents.

Its not that hard to deal with, its just annoying (alongside my pre-revolt 200+ comps/hour dropped to 150, which sucks)
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.
    • KFGauss wrote:

Let the Rogues have the cities. You can easily capture the (other) provinces.

In the image below, the Rogues control the dark spots, and I control the lighter blue area.

Shortly after I captured this image, I conquered more of Central America and I "won" the game.

Or - Pay more attention to your morale - Fully eliminate opponents, and don't let your civilian deaths modifier get out of hand (In other words - Think about the consequences of what you are doing).

Season2.PNG
      but I want to nuke cities to oblivion with no consequences, morality sucks
      I may or may not exist