Introducing Squadron Cycle - 2208.31

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheWorldEnder wrote:

Every month or so the updates are released, supposedly bringing some changes, breaking the game in the process, and at the end things keep mostly the same. I mean, I know its hard work, I should know better coz Im a developer myself, but Im still dont get the point of the city reduction update being nothing else more than: less resources = more gold spending.
    I've already made a statement on the city count change.
    Dorado Games
    Conflict Of Nations

• Maxim | CM wrote:

Interesting stuff, but you know what would be really cool, to revert back that map wide city reduction to the original city count before that trash update. But hey, now we got ciclying units in the capital at the expense of the more usefull jetfigthers, and coalitions without special characters in their name, awesome!!!
    The unit variation mentioned in the post is only the first variation. Our designers are working on more ideas to keep things fresh and provide new experiences. With regards the city reduction update, we are very open to any feedback you might have, mainly relating to your experience since the update, how your gameplay has changed and perhaps any nations you found to be more difficult to play as since the update.
    Have a look at game 5938834. I would really say I am not a slow player...but 5 homeland cities to start with really slows you down. Its day 20 and I make only 222 supply per hours...this mean I can either do 2 researches per day or build a SAM/MRL...No way of really pushing the supply production. Worst thing is. All other players have only 1 supply cites. Thus while i killed like 8 AI countries I end up with only 9 supply cities.

THe game has dramatically slowed down. Which contributes negative to activity...That game is practically dead with like 4 players I see acting in the news...
    @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
  • kurtvonstein wrote:

Have a look at game 5938834. I would really say I am not a slow player...but 5 homeland cities to start with really slows you down. Its day 20 and I make only 222 supply per hours...this mean I can either do 2 researches per day or build a SAM/MRL...No way of really pushing the supply production. Worst thing is. All other players have only 1 supply cites. Thus while i killed like 8 AI countries I end up with only 9 supply cities.
    THe game has dramatically slowed down. Which contributes negative to activity...That game is practically dead with like 4 players I see acting in the news...
    Build ASFs instead of SAMS....problem solved. they are actually better air defense anyways and take zero supplies.
    "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
  • The Pale Rider wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

Have a look at game 5938834. I would really say I am not a slow player...but 5 homeland cities to start with really slows you down. Its day 20 and I make only 222 supply per hours...this mean I can either do 2 researches per day or build a SAM/MRL...No way of really pushing the supply production. Worst thing is. All other players have only 1 supply cites. Thus while i killed like 8 AI countries I end up with only 9 supply cities.THe game has dramatically slowed down. Which contributes negative to activity...That game is practically dead with like 4 players I see acting in the news...
    Build ASFs instead of SAMS....problem solved. they are actually better air defense anyways and take zero supplies.
    Not sufficient. I tell you why:
    1.patrolling aircraft does not always defend against enemy air raids. so you need ti be only to use your asf against an attack. btw no pro gamer lets his aircraft patrol why offline. to easy to put a SAM in range and take em out without a fight.
    2. you need a possibility for a passive defense fir all important strategic locations. this is a 24/7 game. no one can really be online all the time. so there must be a valid option to defend in offline periods.
    @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
  • kurtvonstein wrote:

The Pale Rider wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

Have a look at game 5938834. I would really say I am not a slow player...but 5 homeland cities to start with really slows you down. Its day 20 and I make only 222 supply per hours...this mean I can either do 2 researches per day or build a SAM/MRL...No way of really pushing the supply production. Worst thing is. All other players have only 1 supply cites. Thus while i killed like 8 AI countries I end up with only 9 supply cities.THe game has dramatically slowed down. Which contributes negative to activity...That game is practically dead with like 4 players I see acting in the news...
    Not sufficient. I tell you why:1.patrolling aircraft does not always defend against enemy air raids. so you need ti be only to use your asf against an attack. btw no pro gamer lets his aircraft patrol why offline. to easy to put a SAM in range and take em out without a fight.
    2. you need a possibility for a passive defense fir all important strategic locations. this is a 24/7 game. no one can really be online all the time. so there must be a valid option to defend in offline periods.
    I mean, you could always just not sleep for 5 days ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
    Don't try and be the best
    A better world is always within out fingertips
    But Utopia just causes more stress.
  • Yak wrote:

TheWorldEnder wrote:

Every month or so the updates are released, supposedly bringing some changes, breaking the game in the process, and at the end things keep mostly the same. I mean, I know its hard work, I should know better coz Im a developer myself, but Im still dont get the point of the city reduction update being nothing else more than: less resources = more gold spending.
    And why dont you guys make a poll also, as easy as it sound, right here on this forum: What are players looking forward to the most? Cities being brought back to their original count. / Cities original count being increased by one or two or even three cities. / Or slighty variations of units that no one ever used and that are actually just the same as before but you can get it at max lvl two or three days before

That will certantly give you a lot of data to work with. And isnt that what all you where looking with the changes made in the first place? Thats what you wrote on that statement if I recall right. Unless the collect-data thing wasnt actually the purpose, as many people are startign to believe

The post was edited 4 times, last by TheGENOC1D3R ().

• TheGENOC1D3R wrote:

Yak wrote:

TheWorldEnder wrote:

And why dont you guys make a poll also, as easy as it sound, right here on this forum: What are players looking forward to the most? Cities being brought back to their original count. / Cities original count being increased by one or two or even three cities. / Or slighty variations of units that no one ever used and that are actually just the same as before but you can get it at max lvl two or three days before
    That will certantly give you a lot of data to work with. And isnt that what all you where looking with the changes made in the first place? Thats what you wrote on that statement if I recall right. Unless the collect-data thing wasnt actually the purpose, as many people are startign to believe
    I do agree to the poll thing, it might be interesting