Penalty for NOT Declaring and just invading.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sneek attacks literally help you be incognito un-sus like declaring war then moving your troops gives it way tremendously. :)
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • japan samurai wrote:

JESUS H CHRIST .
      @expletived.
      WHAT KIND OF MORON ARE YOU? Litterally TF is you’re problem. You know what surpise attacks do, makes you more infavourable in the eyes of the AI in games like FP. Which makes them kinda want to attack you more. Declaring war on them before well…just lowers their opinion on you less. Like why TF would you want to declare war on you’re opponent to Literally , LITERALLY let them KNOW YOU’re coming.
      USe you’re brain or whatever braincells you have to left to think. Why go the extra mile to go to the
      -Diplomacy menu
      -press the button
      -change diplomacy to war
      BEFORE THE UNIT, the unit crosses the border and AUToMATIcALLY declares war ON that nation FOR You.
      AA564F12-B9DE-4C79-A8DA-454713C178CD.jpeg

Whats the difference between attacking them before declaring war or after declaring war.
      —ITS STILL WAR!!
      Yes I am Jesus Christ. Sorry I don't do Twatter pound signs (Learn to use the QUOTE button or was that too hard?), and I have no idea what TF is. Did you mean WTF? WOW, English is tough for you huh?

So let me make this crystal clear since your reading comprehension, ability to formulate full words and presumption that I am as low of a moron as yourself. This has nothing to do with the TACTIC, the extra step involved in setting it to war prior to invasion.

This has to do with an attacking army morale being reduced for launching an undeclared invasion. AS IT SHOULD BE. Retard.

I have already stated IDIOT it would be a useful tactic against a more formidable opponent. The very fact that 99% of you are zero the heroes and feel are invincible and too good for actually declaring, provides me satisfaction in your destruction. It is used to attack every single country without penalty, versus the penalty you recieve in a twin of this game. Read back if you can for more information.

SO maybe with all of this horseshit, bullshit and sauerkraut you posted, you have wasted my time reading it and having to reply to it. Meaning, you are the moron at best. Maybe if you spent more time forcused on the question and less time on as something you would call virtue signaling, you might win more matches and achieve some success in other things in life as well. E.S.A.D and G.F.Y. very much, Got it? Great!

Reading is fundamental, Comprehension is everything.
    • How and why would an army gets its own morale reduced ?
      Hold on….he’s got some real Reverse psychology here… now I feel like the retard cause I don’t even know there is this thing called army morale in the game?!? 8|
      —Explain and define how it would be a great tatic to use against a formidable opponent considering a formidable opponent mainly has air assets that mainly gets rid of all the units in its ground units way so no melee battle has to take place and whatever you have just said if people implemented it it wouldn’t have mattered.
      —Than take into account how in actual fact in order to attack another formindable opponent you actually need to have many airbases, air defences and so on on the line, where you probably start the war by striking known enemy positions with air strikes or artillery, which effecticely declares war on enemy, so might as well save that finger taping and let the game do its job.156793AA-B422-437B-9454-CB5887DAE76C.jpeg
      And then right afterwards perhaps consider reading my comment again so as to not look like a silly bafoon to the general public.

—Bu then…then again I look like a total idiot because you started this thread saying people’s cities should have morale decreases when deceitefully going to war and (-2) is already not enough. 8| Maybe with (-4) would satisfy you if you don’t waste time on a utterly useless game to well change status with other people and instead go…
      -diplomacy menu
      -press the thingies
      -change to war

Just So You don’t get the -4. Sounds GREaT!?!

The post was edited 1 time, last by japan samurai ().

• What am I missing out on?!? Wait one sec, I’ve got to get some popcorn first….OK got some now…(jumps into lazy boy)…all right! You guys can continue now, let’s get this party started!! :thumbsup:
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • Aeneas of Troy wrote:

What am I missing out on?!? Wait one sec, I’ve got to get some popcorn first….OK got some now…(jumps into lazy boy)…all right! You guys can continue now, let’s get this party started!! :thumbsup:
      At this rate, might wanna book the next couple of days out. This could go on for a while.
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.
    • ... And people think I'M the snarky one on the Forums, sheesh.

Personally, I always thought there should be more of a penalty for a surprise invasion, but I don't see either way affecting the gameplay much unless you make the surprise penalty ridiculously punitive, which I would NOT support.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • GamePanda wrote:

Flat Stanley wrote:

I mean, if Russia had declared war on Ukraine instead of just invading the world would have reacted the same way.
      But its not about how the world reacted. Its about the Russian people.
      If they officially declared war the morale among the populace would've dropped way harder than it did.
      I mean Russia still isn’t at war with Ukraine, thats why the Ukraines can outnumber putin’s forces by 5:1 without putin having power to reinforce his troops with 500k more people.
    • Putin, isn’t at war with Ukraine, to the whole world russia is at war with Ukraine.
      But to russians, its just a special military operation, which means whoever doesn’t want to fight the war can leave without any penalites. Volunteers are there for the money and well they can leave anytime they want to.
      Ukraine has mobilised at least 1 million troops. Thats basically 5:1 ratio to putin’s 200k troops from the start of the war if that number has remained about the same due to the losses being replaced by volunteers. If putin formally declares war on ukraine, every russian soldier in russia will have to fight whether they like it or not.
    • japan samurai wrote:

Putin, isn’t at war with Ukraine, to the whole world russia is at war with Ukraine.
      But to russians, its just a special military operation, which means whoever doesn’t want to fight the war can leave without any penalites. Volunteers are there for the money and well they can leave anytime they want to.
      Ukraine has mobilised at least 1 million troops. Thats basically 5:1 ratio to putin’s 200k troops from the start of the war if that number has remained about the same due to the losses being replaced by volunteers. If putin formally declares war on ukraine, every russian soldier in russia will have to fight whether they like it or not.
      Ukrainian civilians are being killed by Russian air strikes, you call that peace?

Back at the farm, let's say you either declare or invade nation X. you get an initial -5% to your popularity, and a another -5% to your morale if you are at war with multiple nations. That penalty will stay until either you make peace with nation X, or if you (and other countries, if applicable) capture all provinces belonging to nation X, including non-urban provinces.
      NOTE: If nation X still has units on the map when their last province has been captured, those units will disappear at day change (unless they have capture new territory(s) for nation X.

I would think this is a pretty fair way for nations to be "punished" for declaring/invading.
      "El experto en todos fue una vez un bêginara"

"You didn't see me sneak under the door" :evil: :evil: