Penalty for NOT Declaring and just invading.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• japan samurai wrote:

Putin, isn’t at war with Ukraine, to the whole world russia is at war with Ukraine.
      But to russians, its just a special military operation, which means whoever doesn’t want to fight the war can leave without any penalites. Volunteers are there for the money and well they can leave anytime they want to.
      Ukraine has mobilised at least 1 million troops. Thats basically 5:1 ratio to putin’s 200k troops from the start of the war if that number has remained about the same due to the losses being replaced by volunteers. If putin formally declares war on ukraine, every russian soldier in russia will have to fight whether they like it or not.
      Uhm; do you have any source for that cuz that seems pretty wild in terms of numbers.

>whoever doesnt want to fight can leave; yes, through the window

considering russias attitude towards criticism of the war „you can just leave“ seems extremely unlikely

if you make such outlandish claims then please add a source to that
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Teburu wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

Putin, isn’t at war with Ukraine, to the whole world russia is at war with Ukraine.
      But to russians, its just a special military operation, which means whoever doesn’t want to fight the war can leave without any penalites. Volunteers are there for the money and well they can leave anytime they want to.
      Ukraine has mobilised at least 1 million troops. Thats basically 5:1 ratio to putin’s 200k troops from the start of the war if that number has remained about the same due to the losses being replaced by volunteers. If putin formally declares war on ukraine, every russian soldier in russia will have to fight whether they like it or not.
      Uhm; do you have any source for that cuz that seems pretty wild in terms of numbers.
      >whoever doesnt want to fight can leave; yes, through the window

considering russias attitude towards criticism of the war „you can just leave“ seems extremely unlikely

if you make such outlandish claims then please add a source to that
      agreed, would highly doubt that russia soldiers can just 'leave' if they want to, doesn't sound like something putin would allow
      "El experto en todos fue una vez un bêginara"

"You didn't see me sneak under the door" :evil: :evil:
    • KFGauss wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

I mean Russia still isn’t at war with Ukraine, thats why the Ukraines can outnumber putin’s forces by 5:1 without putin having power to reinforce his troops with 500k more people.
      Either English is your second language and you don't understand what you wrote here, or you really are a complete idiot.
      @japan samurai - Based on your reply, you've confirmed the second of the two options I assumed.

Enjoy life in whatever alternate universe you inhabit. I hope it's nice there.
    • KFGauss wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

I mean Russia still isn’t at war with Ukraine, thats why the Ukraines can outnumber putin’s forces by 5:1 without putin having power to reinforce his troops with 500k more people.
      Either English is your second language and you don't understand what you wrote here, or you really are a complete idiot.
      Based on your reply, you've confirmed the second of the two options I assumed.
      Enjoy life in whatever alternate universe you inhabit. I hope it's nice there.
      Did you... just quote yourself??

• xXWolfXx wrote:

Alrighty, need to step in here. Please do not talk about politics in the forum @japan samurai and anyone else who added to the political convo. Ask you all to kindly move on and continue to only talk about the subject of this thread :D Apologies for the inconvenience, just enforcing forum guidelines/rules
      yea sorry

just some bozo who doesnt know whats going on in Ukraine

• xXWolfXx wrote:

Alrighty, need to step in here. Please do not talk about politics in the forum @japan samurai and anyone else who added to the political convo. Ask you all to kindly move on and continue to only talk about the subject of this thread :D Apologies for the inconvenience, just enforcing forum guidelines/rules
      ok. But there really isn’t much to discuss here anymore. No one is with this man who started the thread
    • japan samurai wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

ok. But there really isn’t much to discuss here anymore. No one is with this man who started the thread
      Exactly, the person who made this thread is a old hasbin, who wont let himself lose a conversation.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • Flat Stanley wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

yea sorry
      just some bozo who doesnt know whats going on in Ukraine
      I get you bro, what he said is full wrong but you know how it is. Gotta keep politics off of here. Get why you cut in tho and I respect that.

japan samurai wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

Thanks for abiding by the rules bro. Well if that's the case best to have the forum post die than break some the rules talking about politics? Not to jab at you or anything ofc.

Anyhow have a great one everybody :D
    • xXWolfXx wrote:

Flat Stanley wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

yea sorryjust some bozo who doesnt know whats going on in Ukraine
      I get you bro, what he said is full wrong but you know how it is. Gotta keep politics off of here. Get why you cut in tho and I respect that.

japan samurai wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

Thanks for abiding by the rules bro. Well if that's the case best to have the forum post die than break some the rules talking about politics? Not to jab at you or anything ofc.

I’m not full wrong. Fact.
      theconversation.com/amp/russia…le-down-on-attacks-182574

Go educate yourself and watch your language
    • japan samurai wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

Flat Stanley wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

I’m not full wrong. Fact.theconversation.com/amp/russia…le-down-on-attacks-182574

Look that final post by me was supposed to end all politics here so im going to ask you to please move on.
    • japan samurai wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

Flat Stanley wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

I’m not full wrong. Fact.theconversation.com/amp/russia…le-down-on-attacks-182574

Dude wolf asked nicely to stop the politics can you please drop it already

• 'Drop it dog drop it, don't make me say it again.' lol

• The Pale Rider wrote:

I love when peeps cry and beg for mercy ;) Its a war game; dont be surprised when you get attacked.

Very well put, godfather.

• "I love when peeps cry and beg for mercy"

Your f-ed in the head Pale rider. lol

• Flat Stanley wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

Flat Stanley wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

Thanks for abiding by the rules bro. Well if that's the case best to have the forum post die than break some the rules talking about politics? Not to jab at you or anything ofc.Anyhow have a great one everybody :D
      Dude wolf asked nicely to stop the politics can you please drop it already
      Wolf did and I did, so why start it again. Talking politics is fine but it isn’t the moment vulgarities sprout. If you don’t want to search stuff for yourself than there is nothing I can do to help you. Simple click to wiki to do a search would give you an answer.
      But Clearly the man who said im a bozo should just end it right? Or start it again. That message was supposed to stop all conversations and after that it was peaceful, why add on something and break that peace
    • Talking about politics usually leads to argument. Because everyone has diffrent points of view on government, parties, minority groups, and others. Debates like this in the forum are like "shooting an enemy troop and saying you can't shoot me back" Which leads to other people shooting. Talking politics is risky because diffrent views can lead to diffrent opinions which can lead to an argument. You have to talk about politics with a very civilized old person if you don't want it to turn into an argument.