DEFEAT message when I join in the game, when I have all my troops alive

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DEFEAT message when I join in the game, when I have all my troops alive

BUG DESCRIPTION: I were playing at day 27 in game 4x ww3, and half of my soldiers and ships are alive after a fight. However, when I join the game today, I receive a "Defeat" message in my screen. I have all screenshots from today. I am not lost. I'll no receive the gold when this match end, because this fake and bug defeat. Can u help me pleaase by fixing this defeat bug? Note: I play all days...I dont leave the game any moment. I never receive a "military coup" message in the journal, and in the journal dont say nothing about this fake defeat. Note 2: In many games, like in this one, many guys is using multiple accounts in the same game. I belive that the Germany guy were using Ukraine to declare war against me, or someone else from his friendship at his social media.

GAME ID: 5981625 COUNTRY: ROMANIA
      My name in game profile is:
      Cleopatra Pharaoh
      I play this game at April, and when a guy invade and destroy my country, I flee with my soldiers to the sea, but never happened to me lost insta resources and victory points like happenned this time.
      At April, after lost my contry, I conquest newest territory's and won the match and receive the gold!
      Please, check if this is an new game update that change this rule or if this is a bug, and if u see that I'm right, please I ask to you to give me back my resources and VP that the game stole from me and remove this "fake defeat" message ever time when I join in the match please

The game now is at the day 39, and will end soon. I contact ppl from staff at Discord, but they dont help me. Only two guys suggest me to talk with someone important, but these guys is with their Discord off, with "dont disturb", and they dont read my message has 3 days that I am looking for help. I Subscribe to this Forum 3 days ago, but only today I was allowed to tipe here my bug report, to call help to fix this bug.

Please...help me.
      THE BEST PLAYER OF THE WORLD...OH...AND I'M A NEWCOMMER F2P WITH ONLY 2 MONTHS PLAYING THIS ALONE 99% OF THE TIME, HONEST, WITHOUT CHEATS AND A STRATEGICAL OPPONENT...YEAH!!

I LAUGH ABOUT THE P2W WHO USE CHEATS JOIN WITH 2 FRIENDS COALITIONS AND 10 MULTI LOGIN, AND I BEAT THESE LOSERS ALONE, HAHA!

QUALITY AND INTELLIGENCE IS ALL THAT MATTERS IN A WAR GAME AND STRATEGY
    • This is not game over, because, months ago, I play a match were I dont lost my entire contry, but I lost all my soldiers and main city's. I still got many territory inside my country.

But, when my las soldier dye, and I login in the game few hours latter, I receive the following message:

"DEFEAT. CLEAOPATRA PHARAOH, U WAS DEFEATED BECAUSE U DONT HAVE ANY SOLDIERS ALIVE ABLE TO CONQUER TERRYTORY. GOOD LUCK IN THE NEXT GAME."

So...if the game show this message telling us that the only condition to stay alive is have troops that is able to conquer new territory, and not the country, is logical that this fake defeat message is a bug.

The problem is that CON never explain nothing about it, except for the FAQ that has few info about.

CON need to explain better the conditions to be defeated, by creating a page explaining it.

And CON must let the players talk with Game Operators that are interest to solve the problem. When I ask for help here at the forum, this forum make me waste 3 days whaiting to my new account be created. Only after these 3 days, I post this bug report here, but I dont got any answer from Game Oparator or members from CON Staff.

At Discord, the Game Operator dont check the game log...the staff make me waste 4 days to talk to him, because the first Staff Member who I talk first, tell me that he is unable to solve the problem...then he suggest to talk to other staff member, that say the same thing.

At talk with a real Game Operator, named Princeof Honor, I lost 4 days, and he don't care about the bug report. He choose easy answers, and NEVER check the game log. Only told me to whait his answer for 2 days(making me waste 6 days at all).

After 2 days, he dont answer me...so I say "hello" to him, and I ask why he dont answer. And he came telling to me that he check and dont see any bug. I ask WHERE he check. He answer that he check by contacting others players.

So, this fake GO(game operator) dont check anything. Instead of check the game log, he only say to me(and I dont know if he tell the true) that he check with OTHERS PLAYERS FROM THE MATCH!!!

Are he kidding me???

This is not a serious Game Operator. Like Atod, another fake Game Operator with I waste my time too, these Game Operator's dont care about the bugs in the games from f2p players.

FOR SURE, IF I PAY TO WIN LIKE MANY GUYS DO, THEY SOLVE MY QUESTION FAST AND EASY, WITH INTEREST!!!
      THE BEST PLAYER OF THE WORLD...OH...AND I'M A NEWCOMMER F2P WITH ONLY 2 MONTHS PLAYING THIS ALONE 99% OF THE TIME, HONEST, WITHOUT CHEATS AND A STRATEGICAL OPPONENT...YEAH!!

I LAUGH ABOUT THE P2W WHO USE CHEATS JOIN WITH 2 FRIENDS COALITIONS AND 10 MULTI LOGIN, AND I BEAT THESE LOSERS ALONE, HAHA!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evandro777 ().

• tHIS IS THE MESSAGE THE HE SAID THAT CHECKET WITH PLAYERS....NOT IN THE GAME LOG...FAKE GO
      Files

• the message with better image quality
      Files
      • Sem título.png

(10.24 kB, downloaded 3 times, last: )

• This is not exactelly a 100% p2w game, because I'm f2p, and I have done well, playing much better than manny p2w. And I play alone 99% of the games.

But this CON Staff dont care about when a bug happens with a f2p

THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE!!