what types of players do you hate the most?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what types of players do you hate the most?

I could be an hour here talking about this: for me it's the traitors of all kinds: those who leave the coalition at the end of the game to get the solo win, those who join a coalition only to leave immediatly after just to get info, those who gave you right of way only for them to attack you later... and even those who seemingly didn't do nothing wrong but might be frustrating to deal with. An example would be guys who are in the same coalition who when they get attacked they ask for help to their teammates only to then quit the game right after leaving you alone to protect his lands. Guys who are in a coalition but only think for themselfes not helping the teammates not communicating etc. Yeah these are examples but I'm sure you can find many more like this
    • Teburu wrote:

The ones who give deliberately false advice when asked.
      see thats good sarcasm!

My biggest pet peaves are lazy coal partners that want to come and take my territory after I blast an enemy; and they act like they are helping me. Go hunt your own prey...this isnt an open buffet.

2nd-- any hint of coal member cutting side deals outside alliance. Both will find them booted ASAP and attacked if they run their mouth.

Outside my coal; I dont care what people do. Peeps crying because someone tricked you is their own damn fault for getting tricked.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • The Pale Rider wrote:

Teburu wrote:

The ones who give deliberately false advice when asked.
      see thats good sarcasm!
      My biggest pet peaves are lazy coal partners that want to come and take my territory after I blast an enemy; and they act like they are helping me. Go hunt your own prey...this isnt an open buffet.

2nd-- any hint of coal member cutting side deals outside alliance. Both will find them booted ASAP and attacked if they run their mouth.

Outside my coal; I dont care what people do. Peeps crying because someone tricked you is their own damn fault for getting tricked.
      also don't forget one thing about the scanvagers: they make map gore which is the horror of true horrors. Jokes aside getting tricked when you rely on these types of deals especially when you're solo it's not really cool. Doesn't even make sense doing deals outside of your own coalition. If you have good teammates you have good teammates. Case closed. No need to make those arranregements. But on solo you're on your own
    • The ones that are all talk no action, and the ones that betray you out of the blue.

(I betray if I get the chance)
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

The ones that are all talk no action, and the ones that betray you out of the blue.

So therefore you hate yourself?
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• TheShinwacker wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

The ones that are all talk no action, and the ones that betray you out of the blue.

So therefore you hate yourself?
      If I get the chance yes. But its rarely.

• Ummm, I don't "hate" players. It's legit just a game o.o

Players that I dislike are just people who you know you can't trust, but have to deal with them anyways to win.
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.
    • I just really hate the people that are 'talk and no action' talk all that bs and most likely die or go inactive.

• I dislike the people who invade day one in a 4x speed when you are asleep, you get back to see that they have ruined production and maybe taken a city, and pretty much set you back 3 days behind the rest of the world. Then they go inactive and you have to deal with taking their country. While you are doing this another active country invades you because he thinks you are weak, his initial attack fails and you are left with 2 countries to deal with, an active one, and an inactive annoyance.
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• I hate the players that kill people on a map with a specific trick, to get killed by this very specific trick with the same ease.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • At the moment i wrote that, i especially thought at the people always trying to circumvent enemy lines by attacking the capital by sea.

They all see themselves as tactical genius, then get killed by someone attacking their capital by the sea (as do 90% of players)

this destroy my sanity
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • TheShinwacker wrote:

I dislike the people who invade day one in a 4x speed when you are asleep, you get back to see that they have ruined production and maybe taken a city, and pretty much set you back 3 days behind the rest of the world. Then they go inactive and you have to deal with taking their country. While you are doing this another active country invades you because he thinks you are weak, his initial attack fails and you are left with 2 countries to deal with, an active one, and an inactive annoyance.
      Yes and the ones that invade you on day one on a 1x game. When you ask them why they can't wait so everyone has a chance to build up something to fight with they answer.....I invaded you because I can. Hell, you aint even got anything to fight with on day one.
      "Retreat hell! We're not retreating ..we're just advancing in a different direction." General Oliver Smith USMC
    • bobqz wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

I dislike the people who invade day one in a 4x speed when you are asleep, you get back to see that they have ruined production and maybe taken a city, and pretty much set you back 3 days behind the rest of the world. Then they go inactive and you have to deal with taking their country. While you are doing this another active country invades you because he thinks you are weak, his initial attack fails and you are left with 2 countries to deal with, an active one, and an inactive annoyance.
      Yes and the ones that invade you on day one on a 1x game. When you ask them why they can't wait so everyone has a chance to build up something to fight with they answer.....I invaded you because I can. Hell, you aint even got anything to fight with on day one.
      It just slow your production down by 2 to 4 days (4x) its so annoying. And I hate when they stack their units up to attack you!

• bobqz wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

LOL So True! But once you defeat them like I do, you now have a better start by day 3 or 4 having all of their cities resources available.
    • Opulon wrote:

At the moment i wrote that, i especially thought at the people always trying to circumvent enemy lines by attacking the capital by sea.

They all see themselves as tactical genius, then get killed by someone attacking their capital by the sea (as do 90% of players)

this destroy my sanity
      Corvette is always first on research list when i have coastacities. still first 18+ 22 hours till first corvette is completed is crucial
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.