Aircraft and Missiles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aircraft and Missiles

I’m currently involved in a several day war, I launch two ballistic missiles at an enemy city and just before impact I’m told that it was engaged by an elite aircraft squadron and the city was unharmed. Last time I checked aircraft were incapable of shooting down missiles. Was this changed?
    • you hit the EAA on the ground (planes can not engage missiles). and most likely they had bunkers or sec labs; which are hidden and take that damage first. so city appears unharmed.

Are you sure BMs and not CMs?

But a level 5 Bunker (which you cant see) will shield alot of damage to both population and other buildings.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • The Pale Rider wrote:

you hit the EAA on the ground (planes can not engage missiles). and most likely they had bunkers or sec labs; which are hidden and take that damage first. so city appears unharmed.

But a level 5 Bunker (which you cant see) will shield alot of damage to both population and other buildings.
      I keep mixing you up with DoD for some reason
      I may or may not exist
    • The Pale Rider wrote:

you hit the EAA on the ground (planes can not engage missiles). and most likely they had bunkers or sec labs; which are hidden and take that damage first. so city appears unharmed.

Yes, I used two BMs. I later shot another two and saw the damage, it was probably a bunker.

Thank you for the answer.